First VideoGame you ever hated

Since April 16, 2011, 09:47:58 AM.

President Iwata said:
What, music has to be soothing or heart pumping to be good?

Your vision is very narrow.

That's the interest of music dude, so lmao.

If it's not one of those two things then that music will never interest you. Although you shouldn't really insult people for disagreeing with you. Doesn't really back up your argument or reason at all.

When did this become a Pikmin likers versus Pikmin dislikers thread?

Did you really expect it not to? When someone doesn't like anything about someone elses favorites game(s). People get defensive or aggressive, and thus arguments commence. If anything, it should have been expected(especially from the topic originator).

Zae said:
That's the interest of music dude, so lmao.

If it's not one of those two things then that music will never interest you. Although you shouldn't really insult people for disagreeing with you. Doesn't really back up your argument or reason at all.

a soundtrack can also be subdued and atmospheric to compliment the aesthetics of the game, and that's something the Pikmin score does pretty well. It's not something I'd listen to outside of the game, admittedly.

also, "Your vision is very narrow." is... not really an insult.

on topic: probably Vortex on SNES. As a child, I mostly remember walking around in molass speed and struggling with the horrible controls in the training level, struggling with the horrible controls in the game proper, struggling with the horrible controls while getting killed over and over by the first boss ect ect. Watching the attract screen that showed models of the enemies and items was more entertaining that actually playing the game.

I don't recall the first videogame I have ever hated.

Any games that frustrate you at least?

Mario Kart Wii and its bleeping Shy Gut Beach.

Mario Kart Wii is not that bad. It's better than Mario Kart DS. Way better IMO.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Mario Kart Wii is not that bad. It's better than Mario Kart DS. Way better IMO.

It's not a bad game but I couldn't really get into it. I guess I expected too much from tracks and new battle stages(as well as that mario turn top one from mkdd).

I liked Mario Kart Wii and still like it today. I just don't like its battle mode and no character specific karts

I liked Mario Kart Wii and still like it today. I just don't like its battle mode and no character specific karts

I hated its multiplayer, but I thought Battle Mode was fine.

Even though Mario Kart DS was overall inferior to Mario Kart Wii, it at least had a better battle mode and character specific karts, something Mario Kart Wii lacked.

Oops, I thought you said Mario Kart DS.

Mario Kart DS had an awesome battle mode, but its multiplayer suck'd.

My bro and I never touched Paper Mario for years because we could not figure out how to get to those darned Dry Dry Ruins!

Really? Just because of that? Paper Mario was a good RPG

Many people would like to argue with that statement.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yes and they're all wrong.

No, it's this thing called, "opinion", and you can't prove opinions wrong.

Please don't start a war/argument about this. :rolleyes:

Please don't start a war/argument about this. :rolleyes:
Oh thanks there I was totally going to let him taking my joke too seriously escalate into a full-scale flame war. Because they made someone with that little self-control a mod.

Loving the sarcastic eye-roll too.

She's my twin sister. She's always like this.

Scrub Jay said:
No, it's this thing called, "opinion", and you can't prove opinions wrong.

She's right. Opinions are not facts or speculation so they can't be proven true or false. Opinions are just whether or not people like or hate certain things. Besides, the Paper Mario series is good, but the original had so many freaking flaws.

Back