First VideoGame you ever hated

I know. Paper Mario is just my personal favorite game. I thought it was obvious enough that I was joking when I, you know, said that I was joking.

Herr Shyguy said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Please don't start a war/argument about this. :rolleyes:
Oh thanks there I was totally going to let him taking my joke too seriously escalate into a full-scale flame war. Because they made someone with that little self-control a mod.

Loving the sarcastic eye-roll too.

Herr Shyguy said:
I know. Paper Mario is just my personal favorite game. I thought it was obvious enough that I was joking when I, you know, said that I was joking.

Herr Shyguy said:
Oh thanks there I was totally going to let him taking my joke too seriously escalate into a full-scale flame war. Because they made someone with that little self-control a mod.

Call me oblivious, and I thought you were joking with GallowsCalibrator since you said "him". All I was trying to do was back up Scrub Jay.

superjeff64 said:
Call me oblivious, and I thought you were joking with GallowsCalibrator since you said "him".
I don't bother learning all your genders.

HP7P1.
The camera is weird and it is soooooooooo hard.Also Sonic Unleashed, I played them both at the same time, which may explain why HP7P1 was hard.

superjeff64 said:
Herr Shyguy said:

Herr Shyguy said:

Call me oblivious, and I thought you were joking with GallowsCalibrator since you said "him". All I was trying to do was back up Scrub Jay.
Wait wut?

You said you didn't touch Paper Mario for years, and ShyGuy said its the best game ever, and Scrub Jay said people have different opinions, and ShyGuy replied that people who hate Paper Mario have wrong opinions, later, ShyGuy said he was just joking about Scrub Jay's comment about opinions, but I thought he was joking about you hating Paper Mario because ShyGuy said "him", I looked at your profile and it said your're male, while Scrub Jay is female, so I kind of got confused by ShyGuy's joke.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I like it, but I was just mad at how hard it is to figure out how to get to Dry Dry Ruins.
It was a long time ago, too.

The only thing I really hated about the first Paper Mario was its item slot X( At least it got fixed later on, and I hope Paper Mario 3DS will continue improving this.

You know, the item capacity. It was extremely limited.

The only thing I really hated about the first Paper Mario was its item slot X( At least it got fixed later on, and I hope Paper Mario 3DS will continue improving this.

You know, the item capacity. It was extremely limited.

Super Paper Mario also only allowed 10 items, though.

Paper Mario is currently the only Paper Mario game I have played, so.

Actually, it's supposed to be a face

X(

Oh dear I completely missed the fact that there's no closing parenthesis. My bad.

Herr Shyguy said:
Oh dear I completely missed the fact that there's no closing parenthesis. My bad.

No need to apologize. :)

Mario 64 gave me controller-throwing moments.

WTF, Toad, how the hell did you get so far ahead?

Woah! I haven't been around in like 2 weeks! Oh! I also hate WoW sometimes... Because of my stupid friends...

Scrub Jay said:
Mario 64 gave me controller-throwing moments.

WTF, Toad, how the hell did you get so far ahead?

I thought Super Mario 64, but you're actually referring to Mario Kart 64, aren't you?

*Raises flame shield* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I hated this game as a kid, as I could never get past the frickin' Deku Tree. I still can't. I just can't adapt to the Zelda gameplay style. And I just didn't like Link.

Ever heard of "Walkthroughs" or "Video Walkthroughs"?
They're very helpful.

Mama Yami said:
Ever heard of "Walkthroughs" or "Video Walkthroughs"?
They're very helpful.
if i can't win a game i accept my defeat or try years to win it. Walkthroughs are coward and cheat...

I never hated a game simply because I can't figure to get past a level. I blame it on myself, unless the gameplay sucks. But, the crappy gameplay should be the number one reason to hate a game.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
*Raises flame shield* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I hated this game as a kid, as I could never get past the frickin' Deku Tree. I still can't. I just can't adapt to the Zelda gameplay style. And I just didn't like Link.
You don't hate a game for a level.

Back