New Super Mario Bros Movie

supermariofan said:
'3K said:
No thanks. If they made an animated Mario flick, they should go the South Park route and just get an actual little kid to do his voice like they do for Kyle's little brother.
In Horton Hears a Who Jesse Mccartney played Jojo who is actually a little kid so I guess either Justin Timberlake or Justin Bieber could be an ok Bowser Jr
Jojo was a teenager.

I think Tara Strong could do an okay Bowser Jr.

I think Tara Strong would do a better job.

If Fox does accept my script I hope they don't hire that numbnuts who enjoys directing like Ed Wood and mainly does video game films direct it

QuizmoManiac said:
John Hurt should voice E. Gadd and Bowser.
I think Jim Carrey should use a german accent to play E.Gadd to make it hilarious and I'm thinking either John Hurt, Gary Oldman, or Malcolm Mcdowell should play Bowser since they're all badass villain actors

And also consider David Dencik. He shouldn't be too expensive to hire. He would make a good Toad or Luigi. Also, check out Mark Strong.

Are you planning on having your Mario movie live action or animated? Because if it's animation, you could just get the actual voices to voice the characters. Plus, no one would say "Waaa, it's not the same voices so it's bad, waaaa" (not that I think that).

CGI is the best idea unless you could just port the game models from SMG/2 into the movie

RandomGuy said:
CGI is the best idea unless you could just port the game models from SMG/2 into the movie

Game models are butt ugly compared to movie CGI.

And Super Mario Galaxy's models sucked anyway.

supermariofan said:
QuizmoManiac said:
And also consider David Dencik. He shouldn't be too expensive to hire. He would make a good Toad or Luigi. Also, check out Mark Strong.
who's David Dencik?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1399770/

What locations should be in this? I mean it's not like we could have World 1, World 2, that'd be boring

Magikrazy said:
Are you planning on having your Mario movie live action or animated? Because if it's animation, you could just get the actual voices to voice the characters. Plus, no one would say "Waaa, it's not the same voices so it's bad, waaaa" (not that I think that).
CGI of course but I really don't want to hear that voice throught an entire movie anyway my script may not be worthy for an Oscar for Best Animated Feature but at least I'm trying my best to make a huge improvement anyway I'm suggesting to Fox that :mario: should be voiced by Mark Wahlberg but not in an itallian accent

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
CGI of course but I really don't want to hear that voice throught an entire movie anyway my script may not be worthy for an Oscar for Best Animated Feature but at least I'm trying my best to make a huge improvement anyway I'm suggesting to Fox that :mario: should be voiced by Mark Wahlberg but not in an itallian accent
So you're aiming for a Brooklyn accent (like in the Mario cartoons)?

Anyway, for locations, I say we should use the Mushroom Kingdom (obviously), Brooklyn (including the girders and the sewers), and maybe Sarasaraland if I could fit that in).

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
So you're aiming for a Brooklyn accent (like in the Mario cartoons)?

Anyway, for locations, I say we should use the Mushroom Kingdom (obviously), Brooklyn (including the girders and the sewers), and maybe Sarasaraland if I could fit that in).
Yes to the Brooklyn accent

I'm also thinking of having :bowser: (voiced by Gary Oldman bond more with :bowjr: (voiced by Justin Bieber) than with the other koopalings so he could teach him what it's like to rule the Mushroom Kingdom once they conquer it. Try imagining Gary Oldman and Justin Bieber bonding in reality

I think I'll cringe if Justin Bieber is ANYWHERE.

supermariofan said:
No.

No.

No.
No.
No.

NO.

Mario is fucking Italian. I can live through it if Martinet isn't voicing him, but dear GOD at least have the DECENCY to include A FUCKING ITALIAN ACCENT.

Toad85 said:
supermariofan said:
No.

No.

No.
No.
No.

NO.

Mario is *bleep*ing Italian. I can live through it if Martinet isn't voicing him, but dear GOD at least have the DECENCY to include A *bleep*ING ITALIAN ACCENT.
he wasn't itallian in the other movie and the shows

Back