New Super Mario Bros Movie

I heard Bob Hoskins is going to star in the new Balloon Man movie.

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Now let's see. What animation company could make a good Mario movie?
20th Century Fox they made Ice Age, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio! and they all kick ass
Sarcasm? I'd say Pixar could make a good Mario movie.

Definitely not 20th Century Fox or Dreamworks, unless you want to see a Burger King in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mason said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
20th Century Fox they made Ice Age, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio! and they all kick ass

Definitely not 20th Century Fox or Dreamworks, unless you want to see a Burger King in the Mushroom Kingdom.
No all those films mentioned are awesome. Horton hears a Who is one of my favourite films.

Yoshidude99 said:
Mason said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

No all those films mentioned are awesome. Horton hears a Who is one of my favourite films.
I only found Ice Age 1 good (and Rio, also).

Yoshidude99 said:
Mason said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

No all he is saying that he doesn't want silly stuff like a KFC in Mushroom Kingdom, which is what Dreamworks does with their animated movies, usually.

Dreamworks films are awesome though. They could animate it like other films. I want to see the Thwomp Stompers again too

I'm just thinking submitting my script to 20th Century Fox because their animated films Rio and Robots have an all star cast and they hold up well

If dreamworks made it, i can imagine bowser ordering meat from a KFC runned by Broque Monsieur. Also, movie bowser isn't supposed to human!

RandomGuy said:
If dreamworks made it, i can imagine bowser ordering meat from a KFC runned by Broque Monsieur. Also, movie bowser isn't supposed to human!
In my screenplay there's not gonna be any product placement, no sir

Drilbur said:
Loganofan20 said:
Drilbur said:
Peter Sam said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
What about Illumination Entertainment? Sure, Hop wasn't the best film, but Despicable Me was good, and The Lorax looks good.
that could work too and what about Pixar?
Pixar, and Disney as a whole for that matter, prefers to build upon their own work rather than produce licensed products.
Explain Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Wreck-It-Ralph.
Roger Rabbit: Not made by Disney. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was released by Touchstone Entertainment.
Ralph: Bowser/Eggman/etc's appearance was a cameo, not a complete story.
Touchstone Pictures is a branch of Disney.
In that case, Ralph's explanation applies for both.

supermariofan said:
a CGI film would be better and here's my casting choices:
Mario-Mark Wahlberg
Luigi-Robin Wiliams
Peach-Amy Adams
Daisy-Taylor Swift
Yoshi-Bronson Pinchot
Wario-Jack Black
Waluigi-Adam Sandler
Donkey Kong-Ron Perlman
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Bowser Jr-Justin Timberlake
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Toad-Seth Rogen
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Ludwig von Koopa-Nathan Kress
Wendy O'Koopa-Elle Fanning
Morton Koopa Jr-Josh Peck
Roy Koopa-Tracy Morgan
Iggy Koopa-Frankie Muniz
Larry Koopa-Jason Earls
Lemmy Koopa-Macaulay Culkin
Toadsworth-Christopher Lloyd
You know what? maybe I could add Jim Carrey as Proffesor E.Gadd in my script

Yoshidude99 said:
Horton hears a Who is one of my favourite films.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Jim Carrey? E. Gadd? I don't feel too comfortable with that, but both are pretty crazy, so I guess that could be okay?

Godot said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Horton hears a Who is one of my favourite films.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Jim Carrey? E. Gadd? I don't feel too comfortable with that, but both are pretty crazy, so I guess that could be okay?
Is that a yes or no on Carrey? I have other suggestions for E.Gadd Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Jeff Dunham

I'm also thinking of adding a character that is never in any Mario game like The King of the Mushroom Kingdom who is also Peach's daddy what do you think?

Nintendo still needs to license it so no made-up characters without Nintendo's permission.

I'm just thinking who's voice would be royal enough to play him? Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Patrick Stewart, Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, Kelsey Grammer, or Jon Voight

Also, what's the story about? Your secrecy is making itch to find out what stuff you have so far.

RandomGuy said:
Also, what's the story about? Your secrecy is making itch to find out what stuff you have so far.
here's what I have so far, this is not the actual beginning I'm trying to think what the Narrator could describe to us what the Mushroom Kingdom is, so I skipped to the Bowser part right now so I'll get back to that.
(As the credits roll we see shots of the Mushroom Kingdom as the Narrator speaks)
Narrator: But not everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom is nice. (Bowser and his minions walk to the castle) That there is Bowser, his koopalings, and his other minions. Bowser always tries to take the kingdom all for himself, and he never stops trying. (Two mushrooms that guard the castle get in Bowser's way)
Bowser: Stand aside, gentlemen
Mushroom #1: I'm afraid we can't let you in Bowser.
Bowser: Why not? I'm just here to pay a little visit.
Mushroom #2: You're visit is never welcome. I suggest you and your minions turn around, and go back to where you came from.
Bowser: Very well. I didn't want to make things more difficult but, oh Kamek!
Kamek flies up to Bowser: Ah, you won't let us in eh? Well, I can fix that. (Kamek uses his wand and freezes the mushroom in place)
Mushroom #1: Hey, what's going on? I can't move!
Mushroom #2: Me neither. (Kamek lifts them up in the air with his wand, spins them around, and moves them up and down)
Bowser: Okay, I think that's enough.
Kamek drops them down and laughs: I love this thing!
(Bowser and his minions break inside the castle)
Bowser: I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
King: Get out of here Bowser!
Bowser: What?! I'm just here to bring my kids and my little friends so they can have some fun! (His minions spread out and causes a lot of damage in the castle. Ludwig von Koopa and Wendy O'Koopa toss a mushroom back and forth with their wands as another mushroom in the middle tries to catch him, Toad hides under the table, Yoshi tries to reach a goomba with his tongue but Roy grabs his tongue and ties it to a chair)
Roy Koopa: Can't speak huh? I'd say your tongue tied!! (laughs) (Larry walks up to Roy and hit him on the back of his head with his wand) Ow!
Larry Koopa: Enough with the puns! now let's go do some more damage!
(Toadsworth walks, but Lemmy takes his cane away and Toadsworth falls)
Toadsworth: You know young man, back in my day we used to learn a little thing called "manners".
Lemmy Koopa: Get real old timer! You're talking to a koopaling about manners? Try telling that to the rest of us in here. (Lemmy drops his cane and walks off)
(Iggy Koopa, two Hammer Bros, and 3 Goombas have E.Gadd in a corner)
Iggy Koopa: Here's a little pop quiz for you Doc: You have a Koopaling, two Hammer Bros, and 3 Goombas ready to attack. What would the amount of pain for you be?
E.Gadd: It's "Professor" thank you! And let's see (he gets his calculator out of his pocket) hmm... (mumbles to himself) carry the one. Ah, I'd say about 18 times the pain.
Iggy Koopa: Well, let's see if you're right. (they start piling on E.Gadd and attacking him, then they leave, E.Gadd is laying on the floor and raises his head up)
E.Gadd: Well what do you know? I was right. (His head falls back down)
(two Boomerang Bros, three Koopa Troopas, and Wendy O'Koopa surround Daisy)
Daisy: Come on, do you guys really think I'm one of those damsels in distress?
Wendy O'Koopa: Let's get her boys, also she needs better make-up, she's not that good looking. (they walk towards her)
Daisy: Oh well, I didn't want to do this but, you left me no choice. (Daisy kicks the two Koopa Troopas away, grabs the Boomerang Bros and throws them, and back kicks Wendy to the wall)
Wendy O'Koopa: What was that?! (Daisy shrugs her shoulders) I'm outta here. (Wendy runs off)
Bowser yells at Kamek: Hey! (Kamek turns to Bowser) Find Toad! (Kamek flies off but then comes back)
Kamek: Um, there's a lot in here, so how do I know which one is which?
Bowser: Oh please, what's that thing a lot of people have in their heads? but I'm sure you don't have one of those. What's it called? Oh yeah, Brains! Is there any other fungus who is red and wears a blue shirt you flying numbskull?!
Kamek acts afraid: No sir. (Kamek flies off)
(Bowser sees Bowser Jr. spits little fireballs at mushrooms as the mushrooms run off)
Bowser: Well done son! This is what I trained you to do! Someday when you get older, you'll spit more than little fireballs like your old man.
Bowser Jr.: Thanks pop.
Iggy Koopa: Hey check out daddy's little boy. (The other koopalings walk up)
Morton Koopa Jr.: Seriously, why did he put that little runt next in line?
Lemmy Koopa: We have powerful and magical wands, but he has wimpy and puny little fireballs.
Ludwig von Koopa: Nah. It's because they both share the same name.
Wendy O'Koopa: Yeah, except that one has "Jr." in it!
Larry Koopa: Yeah, you got that right! (The Koopalings start laughing)
Bowser: Hey! (The Koopalings stop laughing) What are you standing around for? Get going! (The Koopalings run off)
(Bob-ombs and hammers fly over the king)
Bowser talks to the king: Ah, Your highness, if only there is some way to stop all this madness. Oh what to do, what to do. Oh yeah! Hand over your kingdom to me and all of your little mush-heads and your daughter (Bowser points to his daughter and the king turns around and sees a dry bone and a hammer bro grabbing the Princess) are safe!
King: Let her go Bowser!
Bowser: Do as I say, and I will!
King: You're going to have to kill me first before you could lay a finger on her!
Peach: What?!
Bowser: As you wish (Bowser snaps his finger to the Dry Bone and Hammer Bro and points to the king, so they grab the king)
Hammer Bro: You should be careful what you wish for next time you old fool!
(Toad tries to pull the horn from his pocket as the Hammer Bro raises his hammer back)
Toad: Come on, come on! (His horn is pulled out) Oh thank you! (Toad blows on it, the Hammer Bro is about to smash him with his hammer but holds it, everyone stops the destruction, Kamek turns slowly to Toad, and Toad waves to Kamek from under the table)
Kamek gulps: Um, sir, I found Toad.
Bowser: You moron! Don't you know what happens when he blows that horn?
Kamek acts worried: Oh yeah. (Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong crash through the window)
Donkey Kong: Hey! Did I miss something? (He looks around and sees the place is a mess) Man, you guys must have some crazy party on in here. (Diddy sees the Dry Bone and the Hammer Bro, grabbing the King)
Diddy Kong: Hey DK, what's that offenisve image I'm looking at? (Donkey Kong sees them, the Hammer Bro hides his hammer, and they let go of him and whistle)
Donkey Kong: Oh wow! I don't believe what I'm seeing! (Donkey Kong walks up to him) Just what were you about to do with that pretty little hammer right there?
Hammer Bro speaks nervously: Um, I was just (points to the Dry Bone) about to hammer him for trying to hurt the King! What is wrong with you man?! (Dry Bone looks at the Hammer Bro angry)
Donkey Kong: You think I'm stupid? Which one do you want? (He puts his fist up to his face) Fist? (He takes the Hammer and puts that up to his face) or Hammer?
Hammer Bro weeps: Fist is fine, fist is fine. (Donkey Kong punches him to the wall, looks at the Dry Bone, the Dry Bone acts scared and runs off, and Donkey Kong turns around and sees Kamek)
Donkey Kong: Well, if it isn't the annoying witch of the West. (He walks towards Kamek)
Kamek: DK! Mi hombre! How you doing?
Donkey Kong: I'm doing fine actually, thanks for asking! What have you been doing, huh?
Kamek: Just wanted to see how my good buddy, the King has been doing.
Donkey Kong: How is he doing? He was about to get hammered actually, thanks for asking. (Donkey Kong grabs Kamek and walks to the balcony outside)
Kamek: Come on man! Why is it always me?
Donkey Kong: Why? You're just too much fun! As for the rest, they don't entertain me much. (He raises Kamek) Is your castle over there?
Kamek: Uh, a little to the left, (Donkey Kong moves him) a little more, (moves him) more, (moves him) back up a little, (moves him back) there ya go.
Donkey Kong: Thank you. Now, if I catch you again I'm throwing you up in the air a little more than 10 feet.
Kamek: 10?! (Donkey Kong tosses Kamek in the air charges his punch, Kamek falls down, and Donkey Kong punches him far away)
Donkey Kong: Who's next? (Bowser's minions run out of the castle) Oh come on, don't be shy. (laughs)
Bowser points to the King: One day this kingdom will be mine, I'll be back! (Bowser leaves)
Peach: Daddy, are you all right?
King: I'm fine. But our kingdom is never safe, he will come back. (as Bowser is walking away from the castle, the camera rises up, and the Narrator talks)
Narrator: Is there anybody who can save us from this monstrosity? (Movie title shows up and we cut to one week later in Brooklyn) Ah, Brooklyn, New York. (cut to the Brooklyn Bridge) Home of the Brooklyn Bridge, (cut to an apartment) also the most populated area in the state, and here we see an apartment where two plumbers known as the Mario Bros. live in. (Mario looks at himself in the mirror all deppresed) This is Mario, a

Back