New Super Mario Bros Movie

Drilbur said:
supermariofan said:
QuizmoManiac said:
supermariofan said:
This is Mario, a
Nice ending.
No, I'm trying to think what kind of plumber Kelsey Grammer would tell us Mario is
How about a plumber?
No, I'm making Mario a plumber who's life is poor, miserable and tries to make him and his brother's life better and I want the narrator to explain in better detail I don't think "sad miserable plumber" could work though

Make mario a guy who's life isn't very good, but he's an optimist and why do they live in NY?

RandomGuy said:
Make mario a guy who's life isn't very good, but he's an optimist and why do they live in NY?
Don't you remember the shows and the not-so good movie? They keep talking about going back to Brooklyn

supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Are the mushrooms toad?
I don't know why they keep calling the other mushrooms Toad when there's only one Toad
It's true. Toad is his own character among the other Mushroom people.

Baby Luigi said:
No all he is saying that he doesn't want silly stuff like a KFC in Mushroom Kingdom, which is what Dreamworks does with their animated movies, usually.
Here's another reason I don't want Dreamworks to make a Mario movie:

FiXlU.jpg

As for 20th Century Fox Animation:
Ice Age: Over advertised.
Ice Age 2: lmao (haven't seen it)
Horton Hears a Who!: This one I did like.
Ice Age 3: lmfao (haven't seen it)
Rio: Didn't see it.
Ice Age 4: LMFAO (hasn't come out yet, but I don't plan on seeing it.)

The general impression I get from them is "meh."

Now when it comes to Pixar, I've loved ALL their movies that I've seen. (However, I'm sure bad ones exist, and I haven't seen the Cars movies.)

Mason said:
Baby Luigi said:
No all he is saying that he doesn't want silly stuff like a KFC in Mushroom Kingdom, which is what Dreamworks does with their animated movies, usually.

FiXlU.jpg

Now when it comes to Pixar, I've loved ALL their movies that I've seen. (However, I'm sure bad ones exist, and I haven't seen the Cars movies.)
Pixar never does anything based on books, TV shows or anything like that they just come up with something original

Drilbur said:
QuizmoManiac said:
supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Are the mushrooms toad?
I don't know why they keep calling the other mushrooms Toad when there's only one Toad
Perhaps we should change the article "Toad (Species)" to "Mushroom (Species)".
But Toad isn't a species.

QuizmoManiac said:
Drilbur said:
QuizmoManiac said:
supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Are the mushrooms toad?
Perhaps we should change the article "Toad (Species)" to "Mushroom (Species)".
But Toad isn't a species.
Which is why I sugessted the change, you carpetbagger.

Speaking of the Super Mario Bros. movie, I think Rifftrax should riff it. If you don't know what it is, search "rifftrax best of" on Youtube. These people are good at making fun of movies. :D

I'm also thinking of adding a romance moment between Mario and Peach and Luigi and Daisy as for Luigi and Daisy they'll do that same cliche where a boy and a girl don't get along with each other very well until the end

Mason said:
Baby Luigi said:

FiXlU.jpg

Hey, kung fu panda series is pretty good, but besides that dreamworks kinda blows.

But pixar has some pretty bleh movies though, namely cars 1 and toy story 2.

But I'm good with anyone able to do good 3d cgi.

Transformers prime team would be good too. >)

No thanks. If they made an animated Mario flick, they should go the South Park route and just get an actual little kid to do his voice like they do for Kyle's little brother.

'3K said:
No thanks. If they made an animated Mario flick, they should go the South Park route and just get an actual little kid to do his voice like they do for Kyle's little brother.
In Horton Hears a Who Jesse Mccartney played Jojo who is actually a little kid so I guess either Justin Timberlake or Justin Bieber could be an ok Bowser Jr

Back