New Super Mario Bros Movie

Nosferatu Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:
How about Mario doesn't go completely commercial and start invading our lives like Angry Birds has.

Mario is already commercial.
Actually, considering that fact that when I walk into a store now and there are Mario toys and stuff, I would have to agree.

My bro Yoshiwaker still gets his plush Yoshis from a special Japanese store, though.

Discord said:
Name one good video game movie.

The Pokemon movies (well at least the earlier ones)?

Anyways, in terms of Mario I still see it having potential for some form of TV media or movie (though it is true that Mario was never too successful in terms of movies, cartoons, or even in anime).

Though looking back at the Super Mario Bros. movie, it might have even been better if they at least animated the movie in a traditional cartoon style as opposed to live action:

supermariofan said:
20th Century Fox they made Ice Age, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio! and they all kick ass
What about Illumination Entertainment? Sure, Hop wasn't the best film, but Despicable Me was good, and The Lorax looks good.

Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
20th Century Fox they made Ice Age, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio! and they all kick ass
What about Illumination Entertainment? Sure, Hop wasn't the best film, but Despicable Me was good, and The Lorax looks good.
that could work too and what about Pixar?

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Pixar seems kinda busy at the moment, working on Monsters University. Their schedule might be open in 2015.

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Pixar, and Disney as a whole for that matter, prefers to build upon their own work rather than produce licensed products.

Peter Sam said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Pixar, and Disney as a whole for that matter, prefers to build upon their own work rather than produce licensed products.
well Disney also did A Christmas Carol

Christmas Carol is different because it's such a old story and a classic part of Christmas that it's hard to find a kid-friendly company that hasn't done at least one thing related to it. That story's been around since the 1800's. Mario's only been around since the 80's.

Peter Sam said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Explain Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Wreck-It-Ralph.

Yoshidude99 said:
I don't know if they will aprove it but it sounds good
I'm also excluding Charles Martinet because trust me I don't think you'd want to hear that high pitched itallian accent throughout a feature length film

Drilbur said:
Peter Sam said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Roger Rabbit: Not made by Disney. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was released by Touchstone Entertainment.
Ralph: Bowser/Eggman/etc's appearance was a cameo, not a complete story.

Loganofan20 said:
Drilbur said:
Peter Sam said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Roger Rabbit: Not made by Disney. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was released by Touchstone Entertainment.
Ralph: Bowser/Eggman/etc's appearance was a cameo, not a complete story.
Touchstone Pictures is a branch of Disney.

supermariofan said:
I'm just asking are Peach and Daisy sister or friends?

I'm afraid their relationship has yet to be confirmed by Nintendo. Some sources indicate that they are friends while others state that could possibly be sisters. They may even be related for all we know. Same can apply to Wario & Waluigi, Toad & Toadette, etc.

For odd reasons, Nintendo just never releases much background information about the characters (probably to keep the characters simplistic). Of course some relationships like Mario & Luigi are much more obvious, but others like Peach & Daisy still remain a mystery to this day.

For example,
Bowser Jr. is obviously Bowser's kid.
Diddy Kong can either be DK's nephew or little buddy.
Mario and Wario according to some are cousins.
Toad and Toadette could either be boyfriend and girlfriend, brother and sister, or (shudder) both.
Most likely, but not confirmed, Wario and Waluigi are brothers.

Ambiguous, yes. Something to worry about? Probably not.

Drilbur said:
For example,
Bowser Jr. is obviously Bowser's kid.
Diddy Kong can either be DK's nephew or little buddy.
Mario and Wario according to some are cousins.
Toad and Toadette could either be boyfriend and girlfriend, brother and sister, or (shudder) both.
Most likely, but not confirmed, Wario and Waluigi are brothers.

Ambiguous, yes. Something to worry about? Probably not.
Well in the TV show Donkey Kong always calls Diddy "little buddy"

I'm also thinking of adding a king and queen of the Mushroom Kingdom that wasn't in any Mario game and are also parents of Peach (I don't know about Daisy though because I don't know if they're sisters or not) and they could be played by Glenn Close and Robert DeNiro

Back