Next spin-off game sans Mario Kart?

Yeah, they dont. I would really like to see Galaxy Music in it.And Mario Party music.And possibly MK music.

Wow, you can actually see music?

I think YamiHoshi meant is that you rather hear than see music

The only member that can't hear music, is ToxBox.

Yeah.But anyway.....
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Toadette also plays a role. Nintendo never pays attention to those characters.
Toadette was in MP8 AND MPDS. But admittedley, no Nintendo doesent use those characters enough.

I meant they never use them in the mainstream games

Yea, I guess thats true.Lol,my friend thought one of the toads in NSMBW was Toadette!She got me all excited and I played through the whole game and she wasnt there!Needless to say,I flipped out a bit.

They should have put Toad and Toadette instead of colored Toads TBH. Although I liked Blue Toad

Mario Drum Master, but that would be a problem with Namco Bandai.

I'd really like a new Mario Tennis, but if not, I'm satisfied with Mario Power Tennis. The Power Shots were cool and the blooper cutscenes were awesome! ;D

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Mario Drum Master, but that would be a problem with Namco Bandai.
That would be kinda weird, I mean, how would drumming be related to Mario.....well, I guess you could have Mario tunes and power-ups and stuff.....I KNOW!Band Hero Mario-style!

Maybe because of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVZLxCQnmo
(Note, this was my very first time to play this game, and my very first time to use 2 Touch Pens, so don't blame me.)

Update:
In case you also want to see New Super Mario Bros. Wii version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoes1ceou4s (Not my video, unlike the DS version above.)

Now I really want a new Mario Tennis and Golf with Toad, Toadette, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Rosalina playable. After all, it is a possibility in Mario Power Tennis that all but the latter I mentioned were considered.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
With a little spice and a little pizzazz, they can improve Mario Party 9!

In serious terms, though, Mario Party 8 was flawed. Mario Party DS fixed a lot of its flaws (not the characters, though). I didn't like the Lucky Spaces, the DK/Bowser Spaces, how they basically use 4 vs. 4 minigames to make into duel minigames, yeah, that kind of stuff.
Yeah, Mario Party 8 just wasn't good... I prefer something that has a mix between Mario Party 3 and Mario Party 7. Mario Party 3 had the best item system ever and great boards/music/mini-games, and Mario Party 7 perfected Mario Party 6's Orb system. Having a game that has a mix between MP3/MP7 item system, and then have some creative boards like Mario Party 3 (heck, maybe even past boards), then that might just be the best for Mario Party 9, that's my opinion anyway. Sorry if this wasn't explained right lol

Anyway, a new spin-off series? Hmmmm... I guess a Mario American Football would be cool, or maybe a SSB like game with only Mario characters, I think one of the 2 would be cool.

The Mario Party games should include costumes again.

I'm up for Mario American Football and Lacrosse. I can imagine the rules being broken in those games.

Ornithologist Mario said:
The Mario Party games should include costumes again.

I'm up for Mario American Football and Lacrosse. I can imagine the rules being broken in those games.

I would really like to see Mario, Baby Luigi, and Wario in a football outfit :D

Maybe Mario and friends should do sumo wrestling.

Especially Peach and Rosalina.

Peach and Rosalina playing football is just wrong, but it's also hilarious.

Mario and friends should do football, sumo wrestling, and gymnastics

I meant the princesses doing sumo wrestling.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I meant the princesses doing sumo wrestling.

*imagines Peach sumo wrestling Baby Luigi*

:eek:

Well, that's the main reason I brought it up anyway, so...

Back