No RS remakes in Gen V?

Master Koopakid said:
Or they can remix the story a bit so it makes sense
How does it not make sense?

Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't see how Gen III being separated by the first two makes this game impossible to exist.

Exactly. Why do they have to take place at the same time? It doesn't matter.

Trust on GameFreak. I'm extremely sure that they'll do a RS remake.

Nightwatcher said:
In my opinion, Johto was the worst, not Hoenn. Although I will admit that using dive to locate Team Aqua's hideout in Sapphire was a pain, and replacing the Vs. Seeker with the PokeNav also annoyed me.

Anyway, getting on topic, I'd love some RS remakes. I thought it was more unique.

PokeNav came before Vs. Seeker.

RS needs a remake.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Nightwatcher said:
and replacing the Vs. Seeker with the PokeNav also annoyed me.

PokeNav came before Vs. Seeker.

RS needs a remake.

I know that now, your sister told me that about a week ago.

I'd like some RS remakes, but what should the names be?

I just hope GameFreak doesn't go overboard with the difficulty like they did for the DS Pokemon games.

Rockin' Ruby and Smooth Sapphire

I hope the two slang words go together.

They have to think in something good, as Heartgold and Soulsilver

Ornithologist Mario said:
Rockin' Ruby and Smooth Sapphire

I hope the two slang words go together.
How about RadiantRuby and ShiningSapphire? The SoulSilver pun was more of SoSilver to me. I hope they do a Black/White style storyline.

Zae said:
Considering rse badges were in the coding, much to how gsc badges were in d/p coding, it's a probability.
Source?

And I definitely don't doubt it, they'll most likely do that to make it easier to catch them all. Though it's already a lot harder to get them all... lol. But it be cool regardless, Hoenn was cool.

Nightwatcher said:
Can't think of a clever name for a Ruby remake. But maybe Sapphire's remake should be called SeaSapphire.
Hey, you're right! It could be Earth Ruby and Sea Sapphire! *thinking*
And it makes sense!

That's a good idea too.

Crystal and Ruby are 2 totally different stones.

Black & White are for the DS, so if generation 3 gets remade, it can't be for the 3DS.

And because Gold and Silver are GB compatible, Crystal can't be a GBC-only game?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D said:
And because Gold and Silver are GB compatible, Crystal can't be a GBC-only game?

Game Boy Color really doesn't count as a different entity. The Game Boy Advance, however, does.

Yes, it does.
The GBC cartridges are a very little bit different from the GB cartridge, although the difference is simular to the difference between DS and 3DS cartridges.

Fawfulfury65 said:
MnSG said:
Black & White are for the DS, so if generation 3 gets remade, it can't be for the 3DS.
Why not?
That's true. I'm sure they'll do it for 3DS (But they have to do something for connect B/W with the remakes). If they did it with the GBA, they can do it with the DS. Also, the tecnology evolves. :)

I think the logical thing for them to do would be to keep Gray and the R/S remakes on the DS. It would be weird to split a generation between two systems.

Back