No RS remakes in Gen V?

Peachy said:
What I meant is I don't think a DS cartridge can contact a 3DS cartridge through Wi-Fi. They are 2 separate systems, B/W on DS, and the R/S remakes (assumed) on the 3DS. So, what I'm saying, is if they make remakes... and the games are for the 3DS, I don't think you'll be able to trade B/W stuff since it's on a DS cartridge, while the R/S would be a 3DS cartridge, so that makes trading impossible unless they make this thing on R/S where you can trade it over like with what Diamond/Pearl did to Ruby/Sapphire with the GBA to DS thing, see what I'm saying? If this doesn't make sense, then I don't know how much more I can explain it... :-\
On the download play thing on 3DS, I think it lets you connect to DS systems, so maybe you can trade Pokemon from DS to 3DS.

Yes, but the 3DS Download Play is not compatible with the DS Download Play, and vise versa.
I mean, you can use DS Download Play for DS multiplayer, but they're not interchangeable, as the 3DS will go into DS Mode while using DS Download Play.

It would be awesome and they do it all the time, I would love to see a remake of that. Plus I'm playing it

Something new will be announced soon.
If it's not an RS Remake, the next release would be 2013.

Possibly, but why should an already released App be a yet-to-be-announced Game?

The Pokédex App is for 3DS. (-.-)

It was a fun, but useless feature, so I vote "No".

A Ruby/Sapphire remake would be nice, but unnecessary. In my opinion Hoenn was the weakest of the generations (I haven't played Gen II though). If they would allow you to access all four past regions, then it might be useful, but that would take a lot of programming and would likely not be worth the costs.

>>Wayward Vagabond
The only thing I found useful in HG/SS, was to see if there were any items available.
Other than that, it just annoyed me.

Same applied in Yellow too, while you have a Pikachu following you, the only use the Pikachu had, was checking his/her feeling.

I liked the Pokemon following you; it gave the game a more personal feel. And it's not like it had any negative effects.

I think the names would be EarthRuby and SeaSapphire.
I'd like a remake, never have played gen. III myself.

-21 said:
This is about Pokemon, for those of you who hate it, go away.
Alright, I've come across something confusing. Kanto & Hoenn happen simultaneously (since they are both in gen 3.) Same with Johto and Sinnoh. (Gen 4.) So wouldn't B/W have to be at the same time as Kanto & Hoenn for there to be remakes?
But this is not so, mainly because of Cynthia, Caitlin, and that Team Rocket guy in Icirrus proving that it happens far after. This all means that there can't be RS remakes (and FRLG re-remakes) unless Nintendo does something to change the storyline. (This is further backed up by the fact that 3rd gen can migrate to 4th gen, which can migrate to fifth gen, without needing a remake.) However, without further games (unless Grey brings a PLETHORA of ways to get previous generation Pokemon), it will be impossible to capture all 649 Pokemon without migration. However, I don't like taking out mayor Pokemon from 4th gen games because it cripples me in-game, making it hard to win battles, hard to get money, hard to get Pokeballs, hard to catch things to migrate. (Usually I try and complete the National Dex first, before migrating.)
Anyone have anything else to say about this? I was looking forward to the RS remakes, since Emerald was my first game. But it appears there won't be any.
What does a timeline have to do with remaking a game? They can make a remake any time they flipping want, and it could take place in time at the same time as B/W, R/B, or D/P, or sometime far into the future or past. It doesn't really matter.

With all the Hoenn hate in this thread, my friend's going to get pissed.

My feeling on this: DURR THEY WILL REMAKE IT. If they did it with Kanto and Johto, they'll do it for Hoenn.

Back