Sonic Generations

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Yeah, sorry about the last topic. At the forum that I copied and pasted the link from, the admin, for some reason, thought it was funny to filter it out and change it into "Awesome Chaotix" video instead. When I copied the video, I had no idea it had been changed, so as a result, I mistakenly linked to that other video, rather than the trailer.

So, anyway, here's the real thing:

Re: New Sonic game teaser (for real this time).

I noticed it didn't say Wii at the end of the trailer, so I guess it's only for Xbox and PS3. Also, whatever happened to Sonic the Hedgehog 4? Did they just forget that they made an "episode 1"? Wouldn't surprise me.

But, well, that actually looks pretty cool. I mean, I can't help but feel that Sega's trying everything to get older fans interested, and it seems that the one thing they've noticed is that everyone seems to like Sonic back when he had black eyes and when he was shorter and chubbier. It's neat, classic Sonic actually looks really cute, but all I can say is, Robotnik better look like he used to as well!

Smashgoom202 said:
I noticed it didn't say Wii at the end of the trailer, so I guess it's only for Xbox and PS3. Also, whatever happened to Sonic the Hedgehog 4? Did they just forget that they made an "episode 1"? Wouldn't surprise me.
Episode 2 is currently in the making.

Well, nobody can complain about the green eyes this time.

Either this is fake or Sega is too fucking lazy to actually make a new trailer. Take a close look of how the camera moves and some moves that Sonic performs, it is EXACTLY the same of the Sonic Colors trailer.

That looks cool. It would certainly impress my friend, who happens to be a Sonic fan.

Remember reading this on Sonic Stadium.
Looks schweet! (Not a Typo)

Good. I'm glad they're coming out with a new Sonic. The Sonic series have been going downhill for the past few years or so, so hopefully this will regain it's respect. (I haven't bought Sonic Colors so maybe that's a fragile statement)

Starr said:
Good. I'm glad they're coming out with a new Sonic. The Sonic series have been going downhill for the past few years or so, so hopefully this will regain it's respect. (I haven't bought Sonic Colors so maybe that's a fragile statement)

Yeah, although the series has been going back uphill recently, Sonic 4 & Colours were both games I really enjoyed.

The voice for modern Sonic sounds different from previous and it seems like everybody overlooked my first post.

Forte said:
Here's the gameplay trailer.

I'm impressed. Sonic Generations looks absolutely amazing. It looks to me as if they're truly going above and beyond with this game.
I don't see what's so impressive. Looks to me like a Sonic Advance level rendered with 3D graphics then some shots of Sonic Adventure 2.

It doesn't look impressive but it doesn't look bad either.

But I'll wait for more gameplay footage to truely form my opinion.

Hoping this will be good as colors though, as that game was just really rad.

European Press Release:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=2078

Sorry for making the logo 97% smaller (original Sega gave me was about 12.000 x 7.500 pixels, yes seriously, no lies).

New photo's and trailer:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=2189

Some of those screenshots are new, but that trailer, on the other hand... It's the exact same one that I posted last week.

Weird, the Sega Press Site clearly marked the trailer as "New Content since last visit", and there are some more trailers there, but they're the same in different languages (UK, Italy, France, Germany, Australia, and Spain).

This looks optimistic.

I've heard that Classic Sonic won't be talking in the game. Hmm.

Also,
http://www.gg-guys.com/img/comic/125.jpg

Yoshida said:
Either this is fake or Sega is too *bleep*ing lazy to actually make a new trailer. Take a close look of how the camera moves and some moves that Sonic performs, it is EXACTLY the same of the Sonic Colors trailer.

Seems like everybody skipped it, so here it is.

I saw someting about Sonic and Classic Sonic teaming up to fight a new danger. I wonder what the danger could be? Mabye Metal Sonic?

I'll bet that the so-called "mysterious enemy" is none other than Robotnik. The Classic and Modern versions of him, that is.

*DOUBLEPOST*

City Escape confirmed. I'm really liking the Classic-style rendition of it. Seeing that in the trailer really put a smile on my face. It was just handled so well. If stages like Crisis City and Kingdom Valley are truly in this game, then I'd love to see a Classic-style take them.

Back