Sonic Generations

Is that My Chemical Romance playing in the trailer?

@Luigi Time:...The hell does that have to do with anything?

Ser Espiel said:
@Luigi Time:...The hell does that have to do with anything?

I think he's in the wrong thread

The gameplay of new Sonic looks kind of like Sonic Unleashed day stages which is cool because I really liked them.

yoshidude99 said:
The gameplay of new Sonic looks kind of like Sonic Unleashed day stages which is cool because I really liked them.
and i hope it's for the wii as well.

It's already been confirmed that there isn't going to be a Wii version. Sonic Generations is going to appear in the 3DS, however.

Doctor Nega said:
It's already been confirmed that there isn't going to be a Wii version. Sonic Generations is going to appear in the 3DS, however.
Ok then, hope it is the same.

Do you have a 3DS?
It's also confirmed to be on the Nintendo 3DS.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Do you have a 3DS?
It's also confirmed to be on the Nintendo 3DS.

Too bad it Looks horrible and also has crappy physics that are so bad it's comparable to sonic 4(being reported anyway) and usually dumped console games on handhelds are mostly worse(doesn't help that 3ds is still new hardware).

also sonic generations looks stylin, looking forward to it, will probably preorder soon.

I think sonic generations 3ds modern gameplay will be Sonic Rush 4.

New Super Yoshi said:
I think sonic generations 3ds modern gameplay will be Sonic Rush 4.

uh why? Don't you remember sonic 4 was about RETURNING TO THE ROOTS OF SONIC so theres a pretty good possibility it will stick with classic.

I mean think about it, two modes of pure side scrolling would be a bit... dumb.

That leaves to question what modern would be like but im not exactly... confident it would be that good. Since again, dumps to handhelds really tend to lack quality in all fashions.

The classic stages aren't like Sonic CD's stages are they? That game is really hard for me on Sonic Gems Collection.

New Super Yoshi said:
It only had the classic stage.
Yeah, I've noticed.

yoshidude99 said:
The classic stages aren't like Sonic CD's stages are they? That game is really hard for me on Sonic Gems Collection.
It's more like Sonic 1's stages, from what I've played in the demo.

Classic Sonic said:
New Super Yoshi said:
It only had the classic stage.
Yeah, I've noticed.

yoshidude99 said:
It's more like Sonic 1's stages, from what I've played in the demo.

Ok. Some of the music is up on Youtube. I like the classic City Escape music.

UltraMario said:
yoshidude99 said:
I heard some people say this game sucks but I think it looks cool. I just wish it was on the Wii.
It's going to be on the 3DS though.

Like I have already said in other topics and in this topic I am not allowed a 3DS so I don't care if it is on the 3DS.

As far as the 3DS version is concerned, it doesn't look like you'll be missing much, anyway.

Back