Sonic Generations

Here's an idea: You know how the 3DS supports DLC? How about you can download Tails and Knuckles as playable characters, similar to what happens when you link Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles. No other characters should be playable, except maybe a Robotnik Minigame section...

I have always wanted to play as Robotnik in a main series game, but he obviously can't platform. I thought a puzzle/minigame mode would be his style.

Toad85 said:
I have always wanted to play as Robotnik in a main series game, but he obviously can't platform. I thought a puzzle/minigame mode would be his style.

You can in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Shadow has a good voice but I would not want to hear it all day long.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Shadow's voice. I think it fits him perfectly. During the 4Kids takeover, Charmy, Vector, and Rouge had the worse voices. I remember when I literally wanted to break the TV from hearing Charmy's.

Toad85 said:
Granted, but I have to suffer through Shadow's annoying voice, and again, you don't platform.
yoshidude99 said:
No because we are on topic. Yeah Shadow had a weird voice in SA2B but he has a good voice in other games

Honestly I thought Shadow's best voice was in SA2/SA2:B. To me it sounded like it most fit. Though I think Shadow just became a hassle as he kept getting brought back. Honestly I wouldn't think bad of Shadow at all if he had remained dead after SA2 or at least appeared only Minorly in future games. (Also it really makes the ending of SA2 pointless since now we know he just come back to be a big player in a bunch of other games)

Northern Verve said:
Toad85 said:
Granted, but I have to suffer through Shadow's annoying voice, and again, you don't platform.
yoshidude99 said:
No because we are on topic. Yeah Shadow had a weird voice in SA2B but he has a good voice in other games

Honestly I thought Shadow's best voice was in SA2/SA2:B. To me it sounded like it most fit. Though I think Shadow just became a hassle as he kept getting brought back. Honestly I wouldn't think bad of Shadow at all if he had remained dead after SA2 or at least appeared only Minorly in future games. (Also it really makes the ending of SA2 pointless since now we know he just come back to be a big player in a bunch of other games)

Exactly my point when I talk about Shadow. And he did have his best voice in SA2, but it still was incredibly melodramatic and annoying.

@yoshidude99:He could. You can die if you fall off a cliff. Or get hounded by badniks. Or are mauled by the fans.

yoshidude99 said:
Yeah but not in main story he can defy death like Bowser if Sega want him too

If Sega can have Sonic die in Sonic '06 (Subtitle: Terrible Game), they could've had Shadow die in SA2. Being th Ultimate Lifeform means that you're immune from diseases and natural death. You can still die if you're run over by a car. PLEASE let Shadow be run over by a car!

And how does Bowser defy death? I have yet to see him die and-or almost die, bar that one time in NSMB, where he was turned into Dry Bowser.

Toad85 said:
yoshidude99 said:

If Sega can have Sonic die in Sonic '06 (Subtitle: Terrible Game), they could've had Shadow die in SA2. Being th Ultimate Lifeform means that you're immune from diseases and natural death. You can still die if you're run over by a car. PLEASE let Shadow be run over by a car!

And how does Bowser defy death? I have yet to see him die and-or almost die, bar that one time in NSMB, where he was turned into Dry Bowser.
Sega wouldn't do that. Also Bowser defys death in almost evey Mario game

yoshidude99 said:
Toad85 said:
yoshidude99 said:

Also Bowser defys death in almost evey Mario game

Again, where? Give a specific example. I'd like to hear it.

Toad85 said:
yoshidude99 said:
Toad85 said:
yoshidude99 said:

Also Bowser defys death in almost evey Mario game

Again, where? Give a specific example. I'd like to hear it.
NSMBW:crushed

WARNING: Avoid reading the Spoiler in case you didn't see the Leak of Levels/Bosses (If you do see it, don't worry I don't say any of the other levels info)
Well in a supposed leak of the list of Bosses and Levels. Shadow is one of the Bosses. Though that should mean Shadow doesn't have that big of a role which is fine with me. Shadow's still a part of Sonic's history and having him as a Boss is neat. It would be great if the fight was sort of a Remake of the Final Sonic/Shadow fight from SA2. I don't see Rouge or Omega having a really big role or even a role at all for that matter though

Back