Sonic Generations

UK Packshot:
6107SONICGEN_3DS_2DPACK_UKV.jpg

I know that.

yoshidude99 said:
Classic Sonic said:
Hoo boy... I think we all know how that's going to turn out.
Hopefully it will be better than in Sonic 06

um everything is better then sonic 06.

Even sonic dark brotherhood and sonic advance 2 was superior.

yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
there is no good sonic plot
Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes have good plots.

plots that make you laugh aren't constituted as good.
Shadow the Hedgehog plot is serious(normal story plot is funy though)

ALSDJASKLSA

the point is shadow plot shouldn't be serious lmao. It's SONIC for gods sake.

sega literally tried to be deep, serious, and engaging and it just went through a toxic waste lab.

Zae said:
yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes have good plots.

plots that make you laugh aren't constituted as good.
I don't think you have played enough Sonic games to say they aren't serious.
Shadow the Hedgehog plot is serious(normal story plot is funy though)

ALSDJASKLSA

the point is shadow plot shouldn't be serious lmao. It's SONIC for gods sake.

sega literally tried to be deep, serious, and engaging and it just went through a toxic waste lab.

sonic 1-3, sonic cd, sonic dark brother hood, sonic adventure, sonic advance 1-3, sonic colors(both of them), sonic riders.

REALLY GOOD TRY THOUGH

the point is dude, sonic isn't really known for story.

It's known for music, gameplay, and level design. Sega just puts a little wacky story here and there, and sometimes focuses on the rest.

and speaking of that

I've been hearing current sonic generation demo is from an old build and a lot of people criting it.

Any confirmation on this?

Personally, I liked both Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 2006, as well as their storylines.

yoshidude99 said:
Classic Sonic said:
Personally, I liked both Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 2006, as well as their storylines.
Another person who thinks like me Zae

um congrats?

I'm stating my opinion and you're stating yours lmao.

Classic Sonic said:
Just a thought, but now that Sonic Team won't be rushed by the fans (hopefully) and have a lot better experience (Sonic Colors FTW), they COULD try to remake Sonic 06, with all the problems ironed out.

I'm looking forward to the 2D gameplay, but I don't have a 360 or PS3, and the 3DS has a different roster of levels (to match the handheld games). Why it can't bee for the Wii is beyond me.

Zae said:

What about Sonic Colours and Sonic Adventure 1?

Getting back to Sonic 06, it was definitely a good idea in theory. The story was good, even if the execution was not on par. But it was teh crappy gameplay and ample loading screens that doomed this game.

Toad85 said:
I'm looking forward to the 2D gameplay, but I don't have a 360 or PS3, and the 3DS has a different roster of levels (to match the handheld games). Why it can't bee for the Wii is beyond me.

Zae said:

What about Sonic Colours and Sonic Adventure 1?

Getting back to Sonic 06, it was definitely a good idea in theory. The story was good, even if the execution was not on par. But it was teh crappy gameplay and ample loading screens that doomed this game.

i don't remember much of a story in colours(ds version but lmao), and sa1 was okay I guess, but not really the point of the game I enjoyed most of.

GutsehMan said:
Classic Sonic said:
Just a thought, but now that Sonic Team won't be rushed by the fans (hopefully) and have a lot better experience (Sonic Colors FTW), they COULD try to remake Sonic 06, with all the problems ironed out.

If thery do it on the Wii fine but on only PS3 and 360 again no.

Back