Bowser vs Bowser Jr.

Who would win in a fight?

• Bowser

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Bowser:
As king of all koopas, he has much experience as a combatant and a leader. He his also one of the strongest people in the Mushroom Kingdom, with an inner fire burning inside of him. However, he is not nimble at all and some would say he's not the brightest bulb.

Bowser Jr.:
The supposed heir to the throne, he has proven himself as resourceful in combat. He is a very agile fighter and is particularly sharp-witted. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have inherited the infamous monarchy strength and abilities attributed to the other Koopa princes and princess.

Let's say the two got into an argument, and the way the Koopa Kingdom handles arguments is a fight to the dea...er...knockout. Who do you think would win? Please explain why you chose who you did as well.

I voted Bowser because Bowser can use all his move from the Super Smash bros. games and he is more powerful than Bowser Jr. . Bowser Jr. is still awesome though. ;D

I chose Bowser because Bowser's strength and durability would probably be more than enough to handle his son's tricks. I'm sure that Bowser Jr. would be able to put up a fight though.

I choose cunning and slyness over brawn, so I guess Bowser Jr. should win.

Um, Bowser Jr. would probably have trouble beating :bowser:'s epic power. He could try and pull off a stunt, like stealing the Koopa Clown Car, but in the end Bowser would overcome him by sheer power.

Still, I bet Bowser Jr. is clever enough to take advantage of Bowser's troop to turn them against him and also steal stuff Bowser has.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Still, I bet Bowser Jr. is clever enough to take advantage of Bowser's troop to turn them against him and also steal stuff Bowser has.

This is a one on one match though, so Jr. wouldn't be able to use the Koopa Troop. I definitely think that the fight would be close, but Bowser is way too durable to be succeptible to any tricks. Bowser's the kind of person who would charge head on despite disadvantages.

Brains > Brawn.

Haven't you ever heard of it? ;)

Bowser Jr. will outsmart Bowser in a way.

Bowser isn't invincible, though, and he WILL go down after many hits or a giant blow. And charging head-on to a situation is completely reckless.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Bowser isn't invincible, though, and he WILL go down after many hits or a giant blow. And charging head-on to a situation is completely reckless.

While you are correct, if Bowser Jr. were to make one slip up (which, according to the games where he was the main villian, is likely) he'll be at the mercy of the king. Bowser Jr. isn't known for his strength or endurance, so a few strong hits should take him down, and it would probably take him quite a few hits to take Bowser down.

The way I see this battle going is Bowser Jr. getting small hits on his father by using tricks, giving him the upper hand. Eventually though (unless Bowser Jr. never screws up, which is also possible) Bowser will come back with one solid hit, and it will be pretty much over after that. Now, if we were to allow weapons, Bowser Jr. would probably win, because he'd never have to get close to fight.

I bet the loser of the fight is the first one who screws up

Bowser Jr. can blind Bowser with his paintbrush.

Bowser can make Bowser Jr. run in a circle, stop drop and roll, due to a burn.

The battle would be a stalemate, mostly

Why would they be fighting each other in the first place?

Um, because they are in a world of trophies?

And master hand created both of them.

Bowser Jr. apparently got Dark Cannoned. Bowser wins this round, I guess.

Bowser gets pwned by Ganondork, though.

Not before Bowser Jr. turned into a trophy.

Let's see other instances where Bowser Jr. beats Bowser.

I have to say New Super Mario Bros.

Mario Kart Double Dash

Lightweights >>>>>>>>> Heavyweights

Bowser and Bowser Jr's voice were better that time.

Are you two going to take everyone's thread for yourselves? You've already derailed this one...

We don't intend to, actually. Just as we were posting, no one else was active during the time.

What? You're going to deter us from posting? We're not derailing this thread; in fact, we're mostly on-topic. You think our posts are spam?

I don't think your posts are spam, but a big discussion taking place between only two people is going to deter others from posting. And you guys aren't talking about Bowser and Bowser Jr. fighting, which was the point of the thread. It would be nice if you stayed on topic at least.

Back