Bowser vs Bowser Jr.

Who would win in a fight?

• Bowser

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Bowser is an adult but slower and stronger, Bowser Jr. is quick and small making him hard to hit. One hit on Bowser Jr. the fight is over. I'd have to say Bowser Jr. because he may get some hard hits.

Leonyx said:
I don't think your posts are spam, but a big discussion taking place between only two people is going to deter others from posting. And you guys aren't talking about Bowser and Bowser Jr. fighting, which was the point of the thread. It would be nice if you stayed on topic at least.

We did stay on topic. We were trying to prove points on why one guy or the other has the upper hand and if he wins any past fights. And I don't understand how only two of us deter others from posting.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
We did stay on topic. We were trying to prove points on why one guy or the other has the upper hand and if he wins any past fights. And I don't understand how only two of us deter others from posting.

Two people posting almost a page of discussion keeps me from posting because I'd feel like my post would never get read. That's the way I see it anyway.

But it's whatever.

I'd read your post

Whatever. Let's get back on topic

Don't let me think we're ruining our threads. :'( Really, we would appreciate it if someone joined in our discussion. If we ignored it, we probably overlooked it. Talking to other users other than my sister is nice.

Anyway, I would like to think that Bowser and Bowser Jr. can be in harmony; one needs the other. It would be a perfect duo.

But we're asking what happens if these two were pitted against each other.

Imagine, a Super Smash Bros. match between the two. I'd still say Bowser Jr. wins. In most games, the lighter, speedier characters have the advantage. Just look at Meta Knight

But we're asking what happens if these two were pitted against each other.

Imagine, a Super Smash Bros. match between the two. I'd still say Bowser Jr. wins. In most games, the lighter, speedier characters have the advantage. Just look at Meta Knight

That's not a fair comparison. That game is completely unbalanced. Besides, Super Smash Bros. is a different universe all together. The battle wouldn't be the same as if it were to happen in the Mushroom Kingdom. (To be honest, if we were talking in SSB terms, Bowser Jr. would probably win)

All Bowser needs is one solid hit to take the advantage, and it would probably be over.

He needs to land that hit first before it is over though

Also true. I find it very difficult to believe that Bowser cannot get one hit on his son, though. That's all he needs. So, unless Bowser Jr. has a fool-proof scheme to defeat his father without getting hit one time (which is highly unlikely), he'll get hit, lose advantage, and it'll be over from there.

Again, the loser is the first person who screws up

Oh, Bowser will screw up many times. I have no doubts about that. His screw ups will only result in a couple of hits from Bowser Jr, which I don't feel will hurt too much. If Bowser Jr. messes up just once, it's over for him.

I may be thinking about this too linearly. I know there are more factors, and I feel like I'm not considering them.

It all depends on the environment, if there are any items, etc

It all depends on the environment, if there are any items, etc

Agreed. I suppose I should be more specific if I do another one of these in terms of setting and battle rules.

I prefer Bowser as an overall character in comparison to Jr.. However, I don't hate Jr. as well.

Back