Do you hate Justin Bieber?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
I vote Yes and I hope he didn't win at kids choice awards, I voted for Super mario galaxy 2 in it too

Re: Do you hate Justin Bieber?

YES YES TOTTALLY YES!!!!!!! Hes gay

I know and our goal to have 50 votes on hate or 100

Also don't vote for selena gomez because she is justin's girlfriend

To be honest, I don't think the guy's a bad singer, but at the same time, I'm not a fan of him, either. Basically, I'm neutral about him. Although, I have to admit that I found this video hilarious.

Master Dark Link said:
YES YES TOTTALLY YES!!!!!!! Hes gay
Way to be homophobic.

Mason said:
No. I can't stand his music. Same goes for any artist I "hate." I hate their music, not them.
Pretty much that.

I don't hate Bieber himself. I don't even hate his music, although it is extremely mediocre. However, his face is extremely punchable.

tell me how he's any different from any other ephemeral Disney-bred pop star, and why I should care beside the Internet having a collective memory comparable to an especially dull goldfish.

Becquerel said:
I don't hate Bieber himself. I don't even hate his music, although it is extremely mediocre. However, his face is extremely punchable.
Glowsquid said:
tell me how he's any different from any other ephemeral Disney-bred pop star, and why I should care beside the Internet having a collective memory comparable to an especially dull goldfish.

Let me change my answer to THESE.

I hate him and I don't like pop, but when i see a good artist in a genre i don't like i still admit it. BUT justin is NOT one of those! He sucks! Just like any disney {<[("star")]>}.

The Beiber was going to be mentioned here eventually...

I'm definitely not a fan of most music made in the past eleven years.

I feel bad for all the hate Justin gets. Just because you don't like somebody's music doesn't mean you automatically have to hate that person. Although I love pop, I don't listen to his music, and he seems WAY too young for his age. At least his voice is finally getting a bit deeper. I think the hate for him is mainly from a case of "It sucks because it's popular."

But the enormous view count for "Baby"...was that mainly from trolls or rabid fangirls with a rubber band around the F5 key? ???

I don't really like him. Especially his music, not my thing.

Also the fact that he threw something at a policemen and LAUGHED about it kinda pisses me off. Those dudes jobs are rough as hell, last thing they need is some douche trying to be funny.

But if anything, I hate his fanbase, rather than him. Due to the majority of them being so unbelievable stupid.

Remember the mall incident? Yeeeeah.

Besides. Hate isn't really what you guys are up to. More of the level of "eh don't care for that dude".

Hate is a far stronger emotion, I mean, do you want kill him because he ruins your life or destroyed your family?

Think about wording people, it's always important my friends!

Beepy Cutey said:
No. I can't stand his music. Same goes for any artist I "hate." I hate their music, not them.
It is so nice to see that Justin Beiber hate has come to this quiet little community.

Why isn't this in Mindless Junk?

Also, I don't hate Justin Bieber, and his song "My World" is stuck in my head right now. And it won't come out.

He insulted james hetfield from Metallica saying he was a way better singer than him and said that metal is really loud and senseless music. Hetfield responded to this saying that with all respect he has no time to waste arguing with a kid and has a family to be with at the time. He gained my hate there!

ToD the ToaD said:
He insulted james hetfield from Metallica saying he was a way better singer than him and said that metal is really loud and senseless music. Hetfield responded to this saying that with all respect he has no time to waste arguing with a kid and has a family to be with at the time. He gained my hate there!

Lol..

Metallica is p bad. Although all bieber does is go OOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE YOU in every song so lmao.

Can't decide which is worse.

Does "I don't care a single bit about him" count?

Ew, Metallica. I hate them for their dispute over Napster. But that's the only reason I hate them

As for the beaver dude, I don't care, as long as people don't shove him in my face. In fact, I didn't think he was popular until very recently. I guess I'm not a pop/rock/hip hop/whatever's the fad fan, since I barely know anything about "popular" music.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Ew, Metallica. I hate them for their dispute over Napster. But that's the only reason I hate them
Well... do you hate THEM, their MUSIC, or both?

As for the beaver dude, I don't care, as long as people don't shove him in my face.
hXyVB.jpg

Whaaat?

Seriously, you've probably seen his name more than you've heard it.

When I first heard his name, I thought it was Justin Beaver.

Sideshow Vegeta said:
Well... do you hate THEM, their MUSIC, or both?

The only reason I dislike them is their dispute over Napster. Other than that, I don't care.

As for the beaver dude, I don't care, as long as people don't shove him in my face.
hXyVB.jpg

Whaaat?

Seriously, you've probably seen his name more than you've heard it.

Actually, I did hear it more times than I see it, cause when it comes to pop culture, I know it about as much as I know quantum physics. I usually get my information about it by overhearing kids at school.

And I was just making fun at him, anyway.

HAHAHAHA 11/17 VOTED YES!
Honestly I hate Justin Beiber.(P.S I get a lot of celeb info online so it generally is correct)I hate him so much I refuse to spell his name right.

Back