Do you hate Justin Bieber?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Goombella said:
HAHAHAHA 11/17 VOTED YES!
Honestly I hate Justin Beiber.(P.S I get a lot of celeb info online so it generally is correct)I hate him so much I refuse to spell his name right.

Immature much?

Well, there is really no reason to HATE him. Just treat him like another person and move on with your life.

I dislike him for the sole reason people are shoving him down my throat everyday. Although I should rather hate the community rather than Justin Bieber, still...

I do not hate Justin Bieber. I dislike his music, and I also disagree with some of the things he's said and done, but I do not hate him as a person. He's never done anything bad to me; why should I hate him?

Also, I find his extremist fans and haters very immature.
@the Fans: You like Bieber's music, you find him hot, you think he's a cool guy, whatever. I'm glad you've found music that you enjoy, but don't shove it down my throat.
@the Haters: In my honest opinion, these guys are the most annoying thing in relation to Justin Bieber. They generally have no decent basis for their ludicrous hatred/behavior towards Bieber. It's either "his music sucks," "he's overrated," "his fans irritate me," or "he looks like a girl, lolz." If you don't like his music, don't listen to it. If you're tired of hearing about him or his fans, then just ignore whatever it is that's going on about them (mute the TV if he's on Entertainment Tonight, go to another page if you see an article on him on Yahoo news, etc. It's not hard to avoid the things you dislike, and it's not hard to avoid acting like an ass about whatever it is you dislike either.) But after all that, I don't even "hate" the haters. I just find something better to do whenever they start up.

I've been ranting a lot lately. o_o

But anyway, that's my opinion.

Well, I hate him. He stole my two best friends.And if I hate him, its my opinion, and the forum is supposed to be for you to express yourself(about the topic.And this is related to the topic).

No one should oppose each other's opinions. It's something you cannot prove correct nor wrong. Though you may have very weak reasons for your opinions

Goombella said:
Well, I hate him. He stole my two best friends.
OMG HE DID

So Justin Bieber went to wherever you and your friends were, and stole them?

Anyone else find that hard to believe?

Maybe what you're trying to say is:

"Two of my best friends started to like Justin Bieber, and because I am an irrational hater of him, and could not change my mindset for my two best friends, they stopped being my friends"

I seriously can't see why everyone hates this guy. I admit, he looks like a girl, his voice is abnormally high for a 17y-o and when he has voice cracks, I laugh. But I would do that to any celebrity, there's no reason to hate him; he's not really a bad singer.

Aside from that, I'd also like to point out how your comments totally contrast your signature.

No, but they got so obbsesed with Justin Bieber they hardly ever left theyre rooms while listening to him.

Goombella said:
No, but they got so obbsesed with Justin Bieber they hardly ever left theyre rooms while listening to him.

This happens to alot of people with ANYTHING. Including video games.

So with that note I declare this as dislike, not hate.

Sheesh.

I'm not a fan of his music, as it's mediocre as someone already mentioned.

I don't hate him though, and he does have talent as a singer.

Zae said:
Goombella said:

This happens to alot of people with ANYTHING. Including video games.

So with that note I declare this as dislike, not hate.

Sheesh.

Not that much.Im obsessed with taylor Swift, but I still spen about 7 hours outside of my romm and not listening to her.

Uhh, I spend nearly all day in my room playing video games. I think there is something wrong with me

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Uhh, I spend nearly all day in my room playing video games. I think there is something wrong with me

You're obviously a terrible person and this message board should make a hate group that concerns you.

Oh yeah.

I Hate his songs and the fact everytime he's on TV, my Parents are like, 'Look It's You!' and i get pissed off about it.

Guys, stop overreacting. Sure, I dont enjoy his music as much, but still, I wouldnt consider him homosexual.

PokemonMaster said:
Matthew Bellamy said:
Guys, stop overreacting. Sure, I dont enjoy his music as much, but still, I wouldnt consider him homosexual.
He pretended to be a naked girl. o_O

That could also mean he is bisexual. ;)

PokemonMaster said:
Matthew Bellamy said:
He pretended to be a naked girl. o_O

That could also mean he is bisexual. ;)
[/quote]
:eek:
This thread should not be allowed to see the light of day.
...too late.

He's homosexual, he's bisexual, he's heterosexual.

Newsflash: I don't care.

Back