Marioverse locations that should be SSB stages

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Self-explanatory.

I think something from the Paper Mario games like Rogueport or Glitzville would make for a fun stage. The Glitz Pit would be fun, and the crowd could throw items or attack people.

Sharks Territory said:
I think something from the Paper Mario games like Rogueport or Glitzville would make for a fun stage. The Glitz Pit would be fun, and the crowd could throw items or attack people.
Thats a good idea, but they should have Rawk Hawk's theme play in there.

An F-Zero-like Mario Kart stage that has racers that are not just Shy Guys. Like, you can see Mario, Luigi, Baby Luigi, etc racing.

A Mario Party stage. We haven't got enough Mario Party representation.

A Mario Sports stage. Any of them.

A DDR Mario Mix stage where random arrows can hit you.

Although DDR is a Konami thing, we have Snake.

Bean Bean Kingdom
We could either have one specific area or a transitioning stage like that Fire Emblem one.

I am surprised no one has said the interior of Peach's Castle. Though I wonder how people are going to turn into a star (well, Castle Siege was sorta indoors)

I think there was a Thread for SSBB Stage Ideas a while ago, On there I wrote a Comet Observatory with a Description of what every galaxy would play like, It would be like Castle Siege except Comet Ob. -> Galaxy -> Comet Ob., Like that. Very Detailed and had pretty much a Stage description for EVERY galaxy :P

We need more Yoshi's Island representation. The first two games had only Yoshi's Story stages, no Yoshi's Island. And Yoshi's Story is inferior to Yoshi's Island in every way. At least Brawl is going in the right direction, but they had to do that crappy Ending music in that stage.

I always liked the Yoshi's Story idea, definetely fun to play on. The Melee one wasn't as good as the First Yoshi's Story stage but it was still good. Maybe a Stage where he battled Giant Baby Bowser would be good.

Yoshi's Island was more popular than Yoshi's Story, plus older, yet I don't see why Yoshi's Story gets more representation

Because It's 'cuter' and younger kids like it. I know I did a couple years ago, but I never got to play it again.

Oh well. I'm kinda biased about this because Yoshi's Island is where Baby Luigi originated and appeared in, so I have a preference of the Yoshi's Island stage over the Yoshi's Story stage.

Still, Yoshi's Island is more popular than Yoshi's Story and it's a fact. Super Smash Bros. is supposed to take things from popular franchises.

They aren't always gonna be popular Franchise's. I know you're a Baby Luigi Fan but just because he orginiated from it, doesn't always make it better. Sure, The Yoshi's Island games are great, but Yoshi's Story was a very different type of game, like Kirby and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Crackin355 said:
They aren't always gonna be popular Franchise's. I know you're a Baby Luigi Fan but just because he orginiated from it, doesn't always make it better. Sure, The Yoshi's Island games are great, but Yoshi's Story was a very different type of game, like Kirby and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Your first point in your second sentence: exactly. That was I was tryin' to say. Yoshi's Island is still more popular than Yoshi's Story however (plus, Yoshi's Story was the first game where Yoshi got his stupid voice).

They still shouldn't have saved Yoshi's Island for Brawl, you know.

What if they didn't have the idea for Brawl's Yoshi island back then? Yoshi's voice isn't that stupid either, I like it in fact.

On-Topic: Maybe a Rainbow Road-Themed Level.

Agreed. The Rainbow Road theme in Brawl doesn't sound right in Mario Circuit

In addition to the Glitz Pit (as Ralphfan already said), I'd love to see the X-Naut Fortress, Palace of Shadow, and Castle Bleck make their way into a Super Smash Brothers game. Also, Super Dimentio's theme needs to be a selectable song for Castle Bleck.

Maybe The Final Battle Platform in Paper Mario, It would be floating and Thunder would strike the field randomly.

Back