Do you have 3DS?

ToxBox

Power Star
I got a lot of money in 1 day, about $100 and my birthday is coming up to get gift cards and I will get 3DS sooner than I thought.

Do you have 3DS or you have a plan to get it?

Color: Black with internet and eShop for it

Uh, isn't there a topic about an ownership of a 3DS already?

And you'll be disappointed: Internet and eShop will launch around the end of May, not 'sooner than you thought'.

And so much money is to less.

Ya know what? Here, trade in a DSi and get the 3DS for only $175! (in our currency it would be $250 AU).

So yes, I do have a 3DS (lol posted a day before release :P)

Uh no. Thing is horribly expensive and with launch titles for Nintendo's handhelds always being pretty bad, I think it'd be a waste right now. Better save up though, promising games coming out in the future.

It's expensive for a reason, though, since the system includes a FREE SD card and some apps.

Scrub Jay said:
It's expensive for a reason, though, since the system includes a FREE SD card and some apps.

I'm not saying there ISN'T a reason. I'm just saying it'd be hard to afford. :p

I don't understand the problem, the 3DS costs € 250,- in stores, and because I've imported it from Japan really early, I had to pay about € 349,-.
Compared to that, the € 250,- is very affordable.

Goddess of Death said:
I don't understand the problem, the 3DS costs € 250,- in stores, and because I've imported it from Japan really early, I had to pay about € 349,-.
Compared to that, the € 250,- is very affordable.

check is 450, power bill is usually somewhere between 200-300 dollars, internet bill is 50. Do the math.

I could save up for it right now though, but I'll wait until more promising games come out. As it stands now, they're pretty bleh.

Certainly not missing out though, like I did with the DS. >>

>>Zae
19% Customs are paid from 22 Euro's, even more costs are from 150 Euro's.
These additional costs were 43 Euro's, and shipping costs were 20 Euro's.

Do I have a 3DS? Nope. Not yet. For starters, I'm low on cash at the moment, so it'll most likely be a while until I'm able to purchase one. Secondly, the current launch line-up isn't very impressive to me, and up to my knowledge, no good games have been released on the Virtual Console, either.

Goddess of Death said:
>>Zae
19% Customs are paid from 22 Euro's, even more costs are from 150 Euro's.
These additional costs were 43 Euro's, and shipping costs were 20 Euro's.

I know I know, I have a bad habit of doing that lmao.

But yeah, I can't afford it right now. looks smexy though. Plus gotta love Nintendos handhelds, they do great after a 1 or two of release.

Forte said:
Do I have a 3DS? Nope. Not yet. For starters, I'm low on cash at the moment, so it'll most likely be a while until I'm able to purchase one. Secondly, the current launch line-up isn't very impressive to me, and up to my knowledge, no good games have been released on the Virtual Console, either.
The Virtual Console hasn't been released dude :p

I got a Aqua 3DS with SSF4. Both are awesome things.

Back