Do you have 3DS?

ToxBox

Power Star
I got a lot of money in 1 day, about $100 and my birthday is coming up to get gift cards and I will get 3DS sooner than I thought.

Do you have 3DS or you have a plan to get it?

Color: Black with internet and eShop for it

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Uh, isn't there a topic about an ownership of a 3DS already?

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
And you'll be disappointed: Internet and eShop will launch around the end of May, not 'sooner than you thought'.

And so much money is to less.

SKmarioman

King Bowser
Ya know what? Here, trade in a DSi and get the 3DS for only $175! (in our currency it would be $250 AU).

So yes, I do have a 3DS (lol posted a day before release :P)

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Uh no. Thing is horribly expensive and with launch titles for Nintendo's handhelds always being pretty bad, I think it'd be a waste right now. Better save up though, promising games coming out in the future.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
It's expensive for a reason, though, since the system includes a FREE SD card and some apps.

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Scrub Jay said:
It's expensive for a reason, though, since the system includes a FREE SD card and some apps.
I'm not saying there ISN'T a reason. I'm just saying it'd be hard to afford. :p

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I don't understand the problem, the 3DS costs € 250,- in stores, and because I've imported it from Japan really early, I had to pay about € 349,-.
Compared to that, the € 250,- is very affordable.

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Goddess of Death said:
I don't understand the problem, the 3DS costs € 250,- in stores, and because I've imported it from Japan really early, I had to pay about € 349,-.
Compared to that, the € 250,- is very affordable.
check is 450, power bill is usually somewhere between 200-300 dollars, internet bill is 50. Do the math.

I could save up for it right now though, but I'll wait until more promising games come out. As it stands now, they're pretty bleh.

Certainly not missing out though, like I did with the DS. >>

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Zae
19% Customs are paid from 22 Euro's, even more costs are from 150 Euro's.
These additional costs were 43 Euro's, and shipping costs were 20 Euro's.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Do I have a 3DS? Nope. Not yet. For starters, I'm low on cash at the moment, so it'll most likely be a while until I'm able to purchase one. Secondly, the current launch line-up isn't very impressive to me, and up to my knowledge, no good games have been released on the Virtual Console, either.

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
Goddess of Death said:
>>Zae
19% Customs are paid from 22 Euro's, even more costs are from 150 Euro's.
These additional costs were 43 Euro's, and shipping costs were 20 Euro's.
I know I know, I have a bad habit of doing that lmao.

But yeah, I can't afford it right now. looks smexy though. Plus gotta love Nintendos handhelds, they do great after a 1 or two of release.

Xluidi

beep bep boop
Forte said:
Do I have a 3DS? Nope. Not yet. For starters, I'm low on cash at the moment, so it'll most likely be a while until I'm able to purchase one. Secondly, the current launch line-up isn't very impressive to me, and up to my knowledge, no good games have been released on the Virtual Console, either.
The Virtual Console hasn't been released dude :p

I got a Aqua 3DS with SSF4. Both are awesome things.