New stuff you'd like in future Mario rpgs?

Scrub Jay said:
superjeff64 said:
More inventory space would be good, but endless inventory is not a good idea. PKMN Platinum caused me so much frustration as I had to constantly scroll down to get the item I wanted.

Well, think about Pokemon Red and Blue's item menu. Terrible.

Never played generation I. My mom thought playing hand held games would ruin my eyesight.

superjeff64 said:
Scrub Jay said:
superjeff64 said:
More inventory space would be good, but endless inventory is not a good idea. PKMN Platinum caused me so much frustration as I had to constantly scroll down to get the item I wanted.

Never played generation I. My mom thought playing hand held games would ruin my eyesight.

LOL

superjeff64 said:
Scrub Jay said:
superjeff64 said:

Prove her wrong. The most horrible thing a screen can do is give you seizures (which only affect a small percentage in a population) and make your eyes tired.

The reason people have bad eyesight is that the eyes are shaped irregularly. You don't think screens alter the shape of your eyes, right? Right.

Bad eyesight is from age and irregular-shaped eyes.

Parents think they know everything.

Scrub Jay said:
superjeff64 said:
Scrub Jay said:
superjeff64 said:

Prove her wrong. The most horrible thing a screen can do is give you seizures (which only affect a small percentage in a population) and make your eyes tired.

The reason people have bad eyesight is that the eyes are shaped irregularly. You don't think screens alter the shape of your eyes, right? Right.

Bad eyesight is from age and irregular-shaped eyes.

Parents think they know everything.

Don't really need to prover her wrong since I have plenty of hand held games now. I wouldn't say parents act like they know everything, though they have a lot of other flaws. ;D

Yeah I've noticed that the 1st Generation Pokemon titles did a poor job with sorting items out. It wasn't until the 2nd Generation where items are sorted; normal items, key items, berries, TMs/HMs. Of course, only the normal items have restricted storage.

It was also great how 2nd generation introduced "Select" items or something like that

I'd like to see something similar to the Return Pipe from SPM, except it takes you to any area you've already been in at the cost of either 1 item or 10 coins.

That reminds me of the pipe network in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, actually

But it's free :/

Back