Best Bowser battle

What do you think is the best Bowser battle in a Mario game?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario World

• New Super Mario Bros.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMB was the same as the previous boss fights.

SMB3 was a bit anti-climatic considering how easy the boss was compared to the actual game.

SMW...not sure.

SM64 was the same as the previous two Bowser battles only you need to toss Bowser into the bombs 2 more times.

SMS was unique as you need to destroy the area around Bowser rather than attack Bowser himself.

NSMBDS was the same as the fight in World 1 and the 1st half of World 8 except Jr. was tossed in.

Don't remember Galaxy

NSMBW was hard but unique.

Galaxy 2 was repetitive as you do the same thing as before, hit Bowser by ground pounding the meteors.

I'm not too sure which is the best, but they're all unique compared to each other.

Herr Shyguy said:
The first time I played the game, I thought the first Bowser was the last boss. So when I got to the real last one I wasn't impressed. But the music is epic.

SMG2 had an EPIC last battle, it was disappointing, but it look awesome. The music from SMG's last boss battle was better

under absolutely no circumstance Super Mario Bros.
That boss fight was so often recycled in the New Super Mario bros. franchise that it became awfully boring.
I take Super Mario bros.3

Super Mario Galaxy because it was awesome and each time you thought you had defeated him you would do another phase. It's a shame his fight in SMG2 only had 2 phases. :(

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was impressive looking, but a tad bit on the horrifyingly easy side.

I called it "horrifyingly easy" because you have to TRY to get hit in the last battle. That really sucks for a last battle.

Either Super Mario 64 or New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Both were very enjoyable for me, and did not feel too bland like the other games.

It wasn't even a fight, you were technically running away.

Entirely true, but then again it was a unique way of fighting (I mean it looked like Bowser really cornered you in the end).

You weren't even cornered at all. It was more like "ok, I'm running from him, this is new and a bit fun, but mostly boring and easy..... oh oh there's the big red button.... push, I win."

I had to think about it for a bit, but Super Mario 64 was the one game that stuck out as a truly threatening boss fight.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii's boss was kinda cool though. Just not threatening enough.

Leonyx said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii's boss was kinda cool though. Just not threatening enough.
Mario games aren't supposed be threatening.

SMW2 is amazing because it contains Baby Mario.

SM64 and SMS are my favorite on the list. SMS has an extremely easy final boss though. SM64 is more difficult because it's hard to aim Bowser perfectly at the end.

Yoshi's Island isn't on the list, but it also has a great final battle. The final battle in YIDS was good too, even though it's almost the same as the final battle in the first Yoshi's Island.

Back