Best Bowser battle

What do you think is the best Bowser battle in a Mario game?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario World

• New Super Mario Bros.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PokemonMaster said:
Leonyx said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii's boss was kinda cool though. Just not threatening enough.
Mario games aren't supposed be threatening.

Final bosses in any game should be threatening. By threatening, I mean menacing enough to seem like a climax to a game.

Paper Mario.

Just really felt like the final boss. Bowser was the toughest enemy in the game, caused some annoyances and actually had threatning attacks. On top of that, the battle theme was amazing and really pumped me up.

Probably doesn't help I like rpgs, does it?

twinArmageddons said:
Actually, The Master is tougher.

Sorta. He can do good damage, but bowser still has moves where he can disable your partner, don't recall The Master ever doing that.

Zae said:
Paper Mario.

Just really felt like the final boss. Bowser was the toughest enemy in the game, caused some annoyances and actually had threatning attacks. On top of that, the battle theme was amazing and really pumped me up.

Probably doesn't help I like rpgs, does it?

You're right! That bowser battle was really hard, mostly because of his healing ability. I was stuck on him for 2 hours once, with all my ultra 'shrooms gone until I finally beat him. That's one I shouted, "YES!!!"

The Bowser final boss in Paper Mario was awesome, but he was still easy to defeat. I haven't battled The Master yet though, so I can't come to conclusions on his difficulty.

Sophie Wood said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I think Bowser is harder than The Master. I also think Smithy is much harder than Culex.
I found them all easy for me
In my opinion, they're all pretty easy except for Smithy. I don't know why I have trouble beating him.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 was impressive looking, but a tad bit on the horrifyingly easy side.

The battle may have been easy, but the actual level more than makes up for the lack of difficulty.

Bowser X (which isn't the REAL bowser, but is A. Based off of your memories of him and B. made inside the actual Bowser's body) is by far the toughest boss in BIS. Period.

Back