Wii U

I hope the game's not shit, since then, I'd have to rip up my free poster.

Because I can't describe it well, I'll allow Wikipedia to do it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Dogs

Tbh I don't think it's canned because atm, Ubisoft is the only third-party that's still actively supporting the Wii U. If it's true however, Nintendo has a serious problem.

I wonder if wii will be seeing an up on these sales, otherwise Nintendo will have to use some ninja skills to gain some of their lost respect again.

Cheerilee said:
I wonder if wii will be seeing an up on these sales, otherwise Nintendo will have to use some ninja skills to gain some of their lost respect again.
Unless Nintendo lines up something good, it probably won't; Mario Kart 8 is not enough of a system seller and Super Smash Bros is on the 3DS too, so why bother buying a Wii U?

Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U will have distinctive traits, though.

Also, once we get more and more games released, the Wii U may eventually pick itself up again, not from one game getting released.

Hypochondriac Mario said:

Also, once we get more and more games released, the Wii U may eventually pick itself up again, not from one game getting released.
That's the problem, after Watch_Dogs, Mario Kart, Smash and Sonic Boom we don't really know any other games releasing this year for the Wii U, and having only 4 notable games is not good at all.

Xpike said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:

That's the problem, after Watch_Dogs, Mario Kart, Smash and Sonic Boom we don't really know any other games releasing this year for the Wii U, and having only 4 notable games is not good at all.

You forgot Hyrule Warriors and (possibly) Zelda U.

Yeah.

Besides, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. are highly anticipated releases from Nintendo.

Xpike said:
Cheerilee said:
Unless Nintendo lines up something good, it probably won't; Mario Kart 8 is not enough of a system seller and Super Smash Bros is on the 3DS too, so why bother buying a Wii U?

THIS is why I think they shouldn't have made the 3DS version. It was the most stupidest decision they could have made in these circumstances. They NEED to sell the Wii U. A 3DS version is completely unnecessary.

if halo came out for any other systems when it did for xbox, xbox would have died years ago
same goes for nintendo consoles and mario kart/mario party/smash brothers

Back