Wii U

Aka, not at all?

I'm leaning towards $300 because Nintendo doesn't want to overprice their systems. I've got $400 dollars ready in my savings account just in case though.

Mines going to be a Christmas + Birthday Present. (B-Day is in February, fairly close to Christmas) But that means no other presents. Just the Wii U. But that's why I have other money saved up.

Nabber said:
I'm getting it for graduation, so it's covered.

That is, if Nintendo doesn't ruin it.
I don't see how they could ruin it. They already have great titles like Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land, and Super Smash Bros 4 announced for it.

While Development on the next Super Smash Bros. has just started, and thus you'll not see any Trailer, until E3 2014.....Yup.....
Nintendo Land is fun in Multiplayer, otherwise, it's more like a Tech Demo.
Pikmin 3, I've never been interested in these series.
New Super Mario Bros. U, that's something I'll definitely get.
I think I'll get Ninja Gaiden as well, that's the best Wii U game I played, last month (NSMBU was always busy).

P.S. I absolutely despise Team Ninja, all of their games, and everyone who works there.

Sunscreen said:
I emailed Nintendo about the price of the Wii U.

They responded, but they didn't tell me, as expected.
Just curious, what did they say in the email?

Unlike SEGA, Nintendo never leaks anything, until they announce stuff themselves.
So just like ToxBox says, wait until Autumn.

Nabber said:
Sunscreen said:
I emailed Nintendo about the price of the Wii U.

They responded, but they didn't tell me, as expected.
Just curious, what did they say in the email?
"Thanks for contacting us about the upcoming Wii U console. I know you were hoping for additional information about the expected price for the Wii U and its software, but the answers haven't yet been revealed. What I can tell you is that everything we have available to share regarding Wii U, including game titles, has been added to our website. Here's a direct link:

http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu

More about Wii U (like prices, release date, and included accessories) will be unveiled later this year; however, we don't have any specific dates or events to announce yet. I encourage you to keep checking our website's "What's New" section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information."

Exact words.

I'll probably get a white Japanese Wii U, and a black European Wii U, depending on the costs and launch dates.

Back