Wii U

New Super Mario said:
Agent Smith said:
I'm not planning on buying this.
Why? It looks amazing!

I'm still keeping my Wii though for Gamecube.

Also does anyone know if you can use your current Wii Remotes on the Wii U, or can they only be used on one system?

Because he doesn't want it. Too put it simply.

Someone's junk could be another's treasure.

NSM, as I understand it, the system supports up to two tablet controllers and two Wii Remotes (since, if I'm not mistaken, it's backwards-compatible with the Wii).

4 Wii Remotes, 4 Nun-Chuck's, 4 Classic Controllers, 2 Wii U Game Pads, 1 Wii Balance Board, and 0 Gamecube Controllers can be used on 1 Wii U system.

MKGirlism said:
4 Wii Remotes, 4 Nun-Chuck's, 4 Classic Controllers, 2 Wii U Game Pads, 1 Wii Balance Board, and 0 Gamecube Controllers can be used on 1 Wii U system.
Well, yeah I know that 4 are supported, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if we can use the same wii remotes that we use for the wii on the wii u, or do we have to get new ones.

Of course you can.
In fact, New Super Mario Bros. U has been controlled by 4 'normal' Wii Remotes, and the 5th person has the Wii U GamePad to assist the other 4 players.
Nintendo, depending on game, also uses the same construction.

MKGirlism said:

You forgot 4 Controller Pro

I haven't test the Wii U Pro Controllers myself yet, so I don't know about these.

No, I was at Nintendo's Post E3 Event in Amsterdam (an Event Nintendo holds throughout whole West-Europe, for Press that weren't at the E3 in America).

If I read the latest Press Release from Ubisoft Europe, it should launch before December 2012, so it might be really close.
This is the sentence from the I can read it from:
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience is vanaf november beschikbaar voor Xbox 360 Kinect™, Nintendo Wii™ en Nintendo Wii U™.
Translated to English (it isn't much work, anyway):
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience is available in November for Xbox 360 Kinect™, Nintendo Wii™, and Nintendo Wii U™.

Yeah, I was expecting November, if it wasn't, it'd be December. There is no way they wouldn't use Christmas to their advantage.

I actually want it later than what i think it is. I have to be sure i have enough money at that point since I'm getting a couple 3DS games before it.

(I hope it's December...) When will the black Wii U come out? Same time as the white one?

BTW, i noticed someone deleted their post above this one.

The black one should probably come out at the same time, just like in the pre-Wii times: Launch with more than 1 colours.

I think I'll get a White Wii U, and a Black Wii U GamePad on a later date.
At least, if it'll be Region Free.

If it'll be Region Locked, then I'll get a White Wii U in Japanese, and a Black Wii U in European.

Back