Wii U

Re: Wii 2?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Can't the fans give it a better name than "Wii 2"? Or that they ran out of ideas?

How about "Wiii" with an extra i

How about "Next Generation Nintendo Console", as Nintendo always has new names for their consoles.

悪の女神 said:
How about "Next Generation Nintendo Console", as Nintendo always has new names for their consoles.

Or the Super Wii.

Cause, you know

platform-snes.jpg

Starr said:
I can't come up with any good name that would suit a new Nintendo console?

Maybe Nintendo Sphere, where the console is a circular shape? Yeah, I know, terrible idea. =P

GameSphere?
Like, from Drake and Josh?

I agree that Super Wii sounds super awesome, but I highly doubt that as a possibility.

We don't even know what it IS yet, even having an announcement, so why can't we settle it with "the next generation console". It's not that hard to type all of that up.

Nintendo Ultra Wii, like Nintendo 64 was called "Nintendo Ultra 64"?

Starr said:

Maybe Nintendo Sphere, where the console is a circular shape? Yeah, I know, terrible idea. =P
That would be plagirsm to X-BOX oh dang bad spelling

Itsa that Guy! said:
Starr said:

You mean like how Playstation move plagiarized the Wii Controller?

Itsa that Guy! said:
Starr said:

So, considering your statement, the Xbox would actually be plagiarism to the Nintendo GameCube.

I say no.

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
You mean like how Playstation move plagiarized the Wii Controller?
oh dear people just can't keep quiet about that can they

Deutschland said:
Itsa that Guy! said:
Starr said:

So, considering your statement, the Xbox would actually be plagiarism to the Nintendo GameCube.
I say no.
Never thought of that Probably every X-Box fan says that the GC is plagirsm to the X-Bow, Sorry off topic.

AHH!!!!! I AM SCREAMING WITH PURE EXITEMENT!!!! ITS GOING TO BE CALLED PROJECT CAFE!!! WITH A TOUCH SCREEN!!!!

No, that's a rumor.
Nobody from Nintendo said it's official.
I mean, how much do you want to pay for a second controller? 150 Euro's? I don't.

Wii 2.

All I know is everytime it's brought nintendo fans turn into lunatics.

It's just rumored anyway, but people are expecting too much out of it anyway.

Personally I could care less. Nintendo's consoles have always been kinda bleh when in comparison to their handhelds.

Zae said:
Personally I could care less. Nintendo's consoles have always been kinda bleh when in comparison to their handhelds.
>>implying that the GBC was better than the N64

Herr Shyguy said:
Zae said:
>>implying that the GBC was better than the N64

It was. Proven by games and sales.

So lmao!

The Gameboy line had absolutely no serious competition, whereas the N64 had plenty. The sale figures are incredibly skewed because of this. However, objectively, you really can't compare a handheld and a home console. The home console is always going to have much better hardware. The Gameboy Color was plagued with a lot of really terrible licensed games as well, and Nintendo first party support for it was rather limited relative to the N64. Really, all the GBC had for first party support was LoZ, DK Country, and Pokemon. The N64 was home to games like Majora's Mask, OoT, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, and Super Smash Bros.

So, yeah, the GBC was kind of shitty, but there was nothing else on the market, so of course its sales are going to be much higher than the N64, but I don't know where you're getting the "GBC games are so much better than N64 games" thing from, because a lot of the best games of all times were on that console. What did the GBC have? Gold and Silver?

And once again, I'm here to vocalize SG27's opinions.

Better hardware doesn't not equal better system. If that was the case the ps3 would be far more favored over everything we know of(360, wii,etc).

Not only that, the only games that made impact on the n64 were sm64 and oot(in terms of the recognized gaming).

Should I mention the gbc had super mario land series, the entire 1st and 2nd gen of pokemon as well as mario land games(and quite a few others)?

I'm not saying the n64 is crap, because it most certainly isn't. But in truth the GBC was far more successful and quite frankly my friend, sales of a system are huge significance on business. If your product sales like crap, you go down, if it sales well, you go up.

So put two and two together.

Sheesh so aggressive.

Back