• okay, just not too often

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • no more!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • no ideas

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Sorry about that.

Anyway, getting back to the idea of crossovers, I think it'd be interesting for :mario: and :dk: to have a crossover, fighting the Koopa Troop and Kremling Krew would be awesome.

MnSG said:
It would seem interesting if Nintendo, SEGA, and Square Enix were involved with one game. Of course, that's pretty much a long stretch.
but it's still that Mario and Sonic are both famous longtern series and have lot of members
for SE's famous RPGs, they can only make protagonists of each stories show up in spin-offs

Leonyx said:
Nintendo has enough franchises to make their own crossover. I'm just not sure what series to blend together.
actually, crossover is an idea, but Nintendo need to deal with the original spinoffs with some other problems like fading heroines yet...

How can Mario be in Sonic's world? He's not fast enough

Mario acquired special shoes.

We can be creative for this part :P

Oh, so Mario gets Sonic's shoes and Sonic gets nothing? That's a good swap

No, Mario then shaves Sonic's moldy skin off. Then, we're talking REAL business here.

Say, how can Mario survive if there are no coins/mushrooms? And how can Sonic survive with no rings?

There are rings in the Mario World. Blocks appear in the Sonic World.

And Sonic must navigate through places like World 4 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I think Bowser and Eggman should team up to do something at least serious instead of melting all of that snow

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I think Bowser and Eggman should team up to do something at least serious instead of melting all of that snow

I could never see them working together. Bowser doesn't like to work under anyone, and Eggman seems like the type of person who can't work with someone without being the leader.

But perhaps their fates intertwine without them actually working together.

Leonyx said:

I could never see them working together. Bowser doesn't like to work under anyone, and Eggman seems like the type of person who can't work with someone without being the leader.

But perhaps their fates intertwine without them actually working together.

They can be a two leader thing (dunno the word for it; I only know triumvirate). And they did work together in Mario & Sonic Winter Games

They can be a two leader thing (dunno the word for it; I only know triumvirate). And they did work together in Mario & Sonic Winter Games

Oh, I've never played that game, so I wouldn't know. Was there a story behind that game?

There was. I specifically said something serious because all they tried doing in that game was melting all of that snow so the Olympic Winter games won't be held. -_- Still, that means it is entirely possible that these two can work together.

There was. I specifically said something serious because all they tried doing in that game was melting all of that snow so the Olympic Winter games won't be held. -_- Still, that means it is entirely possible that these two can work together.

I suppose so. I still don't like the idea though.

If it has Baby Luigi in it, I'm happy. Otherwise, I don't really care. And I don't understand the negative reactions. I'm certainly more excited for this than another Mario platformer. Maybe because I'm a multiplayer-type woman.

Well, the sequel was way better than the first. If the trend continues, this one should turn out pretty good. An honest to goodness online mode wouldn't hurt, either.

Yeah, they should put a good online play instead of viewing rankings.

I'm going to create a new topic about this, BTW.

^ You were too late ;D

I wish Nintendo developed this. :(

Still, they did the Winter games better than the first one. I think they'll improve the third one. I hope.

I hope this game turns out good.

I heard that the second was better than the first anyway. I hope the trend continues.

Master Koopakid said:
I would LOVE :mario: and sonic to swich worlds, that would be epic
maybe mostly for spinoffs, but not to talk crossover in mai games yet
also not to tell designs, usually their plot have different style (Mario is lack of plot)

I can't really think of anything that would go with Mario well... maybe another Nintendo franchise or maybe something from a different company? (like maybe Namco)

And the Mario/Sonic series isn't really good, but that's my opinion.

Dorayaki said:
Master Koopakid said:
I would LOVE :mario: and sonic to swich worlds, that would be epic
maybe mostly for spinoffs, but not to talk crossover in mai games yet
also not to tell designs, usually their plot have different style (Mario is lack of plot)

Bowser can just steal Peach while Mario has to go through Sonic levels to rescue. This should be simple.

Back