Fun Facts about you.

Shirley Fenette said:
I have met the bass player for Los Lobos, Conrad Lozano.

Defining met: Going to in his home near Anaheim and having a barbecue at his place with his wife, nephews, nieces, and one or two members of the band .

I met several of the Steelers at a basketball game.

Defining met: Autographs :D

Also met Bill Mazeroski at a different event.

I think I'm the closes one of personally meeting someone and get to really know them.

I have only ever owned one non-Nintendo game console (and it's not even mine, really).
My dream is to go to New York City.
I've had braces for a total four and a half years.
I've had glasses/contacts for seven.
I can navigate fairly well wearing "drunk goggles."
I like to burn magnesium and drop gummy bears into liquid potassium chlorate >8D

Re: Fun Facts about you

First of all, I would like to state that I am a Chain-Chomp, not a Bullet-Bill, nor a Human. My favorite Mario Characters are Waluigi, Petey Piranha, Luigi, Bowser, Daisy, Shy Guys, Monty Moles, Wigglers, Bloopers, Baby Luigi, my species, Fawful (I HAVE CHORTLES, TOO!!!), Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, DK, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Piantas, Goombas, Paragoombas, Lumas, Rosalina, Lubba, a bunch of Godzilla Characters (Kaiju), Magikoopas, King Boo, & A WHOLE LOT MORE!!! My Least Faves are, well, let's not go into that, OK?

I believe that Chain-Chomps are just misunderstood for nasty, short-fused, EXTREMELY aggressive beings, when they're just provoked by this guy; Bowser. First, Bowser intimidated the Chain-Chomp species by sending Goombas with armor at us! HOW RUDE!!! 2nd, He told all of my royal subjects that "a mean man named Mario was trying to show off his big power over us"(I still don't believe him...)! 3rd, he enslaved every Chain-Chomp he could find, & put a block on the end of our chain (I'm not quite sure how he fastened us to them, though...)! 4th, he kidnapped some girl named "Peach" several times!!! almost every time putting US in the fray HE should be in. 5th, Mario tried to defeat us, but he got hurt every time he touched my citizens, only because Bowser kinda brainwashed them! & now, every body thinks "Oh, look! a
Chain-Chomp! Avoid it at all costs! They'll kill me!" The actual truth is that we chain-chomps are just defending ourselves!!!

Now I shall give you a list of 10 random quotes that I find to be FUNNY. See you after the funniness has gone!!!

Oh, wait... I'm forgetting something... OH!!! THE 'SHROOM!!! I would like some help signing up for the "Fake TV" section of the "Fake News" section of "The 'Shroom." Does anybody reading this know how, or who I should contact? THANKS!!!

Moderator Note: Lay off the off-topic content and eye-searing usage of colors, please.

One day, when I was about to serve myself a 2nd food dish, almost the half of spaguethis falled to the floor

As a little kid, one of my teeth was metal.
My birthday is two days after my best friend's.
I have a PHD in Yoshology, the study of the Yoshi species.

If you look into my family tree, Bartholdi's name can be found. He's my cousin to my family. And who is Bartholdi? He's the guy who built the Statue of Liberty.

I've never left the United States
I think the Super Nintendo is the best video game system.
I'm very shy in real life.
I've never broken a bone or have ever been taken to a hospital due to an injury.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I've never broken a bone or have ever been taken to a hospital due to an injury.
We're 5 now.
Also, I've never visited Disney, anyways my childhood it's over, even without that "magical moment", Ha!

I visited Disney World for the 100th anniversary.
I have been taken to the ER four times for a broken bone. :(
I just got a haircut.
I can't sing. At all.
I now have a collection of six sets of iPod earbuds that my cat has ruined.

Hmmm....

Apparently I'm excellent at making people angry without even meaning to or trying for that matter.

There's also the fact that no one seems to be able to tell I'm joking or being serious either.

aaaaaaaaaaand I'm able to turn a serious dramatic moment into a comedy hour apparently.

Apparently my I can hit high notes and create incredible rhythm with my voice, but due to severe laziness and overall not being interested, that's going nowhere!

Also, my sense of smell and hearing is extreme. Pretty bad when you can smell wooud outside of your house when the windows are closed and hear cars going by even though your driveway and the actual road are a mile apart.

Not as fun as it sounds though.

Not sure otherwise.

This may sound funny to someones, may to others don't, but here it goes
I ended up with secuels of Shakira's Sun comes out concert here. Which ones? When I finally returned to home (the concert was on Santiago, I live a little very much far away from there) everytime I closed my eyes to get to sleep, I experimented something like a Retrocognition, I swear I could see myself on it, in the same place from where I saw it, and I could hear Shakira singing, and the fans screaming
Also I had the same dream two times, on a different way. The first time, Shakira had another concert, in Viña del Mar, but then I went downstairs, and there was my house full of fans, with the 2000's Shakira singing songs from that time.
And the second dream was so freaking real, I was about to go to a 2nd concert, but I woke up even before reaching Santiago in the dream

Hmm... Let's see,
+ i'm a really great singer in low and high pitched tone but not mid.
+ I play the bass.
+ I can do breakdance
+ they used to call me Tapiti (bunny in guarani) cause i can jump really high!
+ I play mario allstars in my school computer.
+ When i was 4 my mom tell me she will give me a yoshi.
+I'm in love with Daisy!
+ I'm A MARIOFAN/OTAKU/METALHEAD/MANGAKA. LoL.

I have never broken a bone
I swallowed a coin
I have 5 siblings
Im a good singer
Im the smartest person in my class
If someone insults Taylor Swift I get mad at them
I go to university most Saturdays to do courses, and Im 10

Just because I dont know exponents, it doesnt mean Im not smart.And anyway, I probably do know exponents, but I call them something else.What country do you live in?

I'm 11
I'm 5'3(or 2, not sure)
My favourite game is Super Mario 64
My favourite videogame music is 'Dire, Dire Docks'
My favourite song is 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley
I'm addicted to Facebook/Twitter
I'm always listening to some sort of music
I'm extremely paranoid
I procrasinate a lot

Back