Fun Facts about you.

Osiris said:
Madam Fortress Mommy said:
I know all 50 states in alphabetical order.
I know all 13 provinces/territories in random order (Canada FTW).

Ornithologist Mario said:
I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason regularly.

I thought people are supposed to sleep throughout the night. And no, I do not have a sleeping disorder.
I think you should re-check the definition of the term "sleeping disorder" - because not being able to sleep through the night is definitely a disorder, which has to do with sleeping.

My psychiatrist never diagnosed me with a sleeping disorder. I don't know if he is the right doctor to talk to. Usually, it's the anxiety keeping me up all night.

I have a sleeping disorder.

I faint at the slightest mention of syringes.
But Im OK with just just seeing/hearing the word.

I have a scar on my knee from softball three years ago. I slid badly during a close play at third and split it open. Then next inning, I slid again, hurting it even more badly. :l

I have a friend who's related to Ben Stiller.

I have scars on my face; they came from a brutal dog attack from when I was between 9 months to 1 year old, the dogs mouth grabbed my entire face and shook it like a rag doll. It was forgotten what breed of dog it was (a few months later, it died from indigestion of a poisonous plant). That event was my very first memory. Today I am not haunted or disturbed by it and I am not afraid of dogs, but I do have a bit survivor's guilt since my cat died last year from a similar event, it was bitten by a dog, a few weeks later he dies from blood poisoning, and I'm thinking that could of been me!

I can span a ninth on the piano. Not that unusual, but a fact about me.
I can play the World 3 song from SMG2.

A carnivore?
That means we are like total opposites to each other.
My teache hates me.

Carnivores for the win. Favorite food = CHICKEN. FRIED CHICKEN.
Really, I rarely eat vegetables or fruit unless my mom makes them for dinner. The only plant-based healthy food I eat on my own is a clementine. Those things are amazing. And in season for an unfortunately short time.

Also, my jeans never fit. The last time I had a perfectly fitting pair of jeans was probably first grade.

I have never played a Playstation 3 (I might have posted this fact already but I don't remember)
I hate skinny jeans.
My favorite Kong is Diddy Kong.
I've only beaten one Zelda game in my life (The Wind Waker)
I'm working on beating Majora's Mask and later Ocarina of Time on 3DS or N64.
I've only beaten two Pokemon games in my life (Red and Explorers of Sky)
I've beaten so many Mario games that I could never count how many.
I beat every Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land game 100%.
When I play softball, I rarely hit the ball in the outfield. I have trouble hitting the ball to begin with. I'm great at fielding, though.
I hate Subway, but I love McDonalds and Arby's.

Goombella said:
I faint at the slightest mention of syringes.
But Im OK with just just seeing/hearing the word.
Because of this, I am one of three people in my class to have ever fainted in school.

Someone else my uncle's ancestry.com tree says I'm related to:

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gardner_%28planter%29

KPH2293 said:
Some other people my uncle's ancestry.com tree says I'm related to:

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Gardner_%28planter%29
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Parker_%28captain%29

They themselves are not related however; they come from different sides of my tree (Parker is also an ancestor of the aforementioned Proctors).

Also, I've never had a girlfriend (until yesterday :D).
I never know how to use that website at all.

Kōsetsu Urabe said:
I never know how to use that website at all.

Yeah, I can see why. It's pretty confusing. The tree I use was set up by my uncle.

KPH2293 said:
Also, I've never had a girlfriend (until yesterday :D).

Not exactly a fun fact, but that's over already.

Back