Anybody want a sequel to Yoshi's Safari?

España said:
What about Team Mario 2? ;D
(Team Fortress 2 with Mario characters)

Don't really like cross overs (except for Super Smash Bros.) I prefer another true genuine 100% Mario game where Mario is reduced to a cameo (Luigi's Mansion and Super Princess Peach).

España said:
They could just kick Mario off Yoshi and give a Super Scope (or Wii Zapper!!! :eek:) to the green lizard everybody loves. :D

That is going to be one sad Mario game.

I think they should make a Mario TPS before an FPS. They've done that several times with Mario Party and the Spider Stomp minigame in Mario Party 7 was fun. And if the developers do go the shooter way, they better make it quirky and nonbloody like Yoshi's Safari was. It will ruin the series if it was.

what is yoshi's safari

sonicballz said:
what is yoshi's safari

Basically a Mario FPS for the SNES, where Mario rides on Yoshi and uses a Super Scope to shoot down enemies.

that sounds like rated M :smug:

Rated M for Mario, just like in Super Mario Galaxy 8)

What about all the other sport titles? They are not platformers. I'm pretty sure Nintendo can manage with another Yoshi's Safari. It didn't ruin the series.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
What about all the other sport titles? They are not platformers. I'm pretty sure Nintendo can manage with another Yoshi's Safari. It didn't ruin the series.
I know but, with everybody playing Black ops, it won't be as cool

Your Master!!!!!! said:

I don't like most members of the FPS community. I said MOST. I don't like blood and violence and so Yoshi's Safari can suit me.

Your Master!!!!!! said:

I don't like most members of the FPS community. I said MOST. I don't like blood and violence and so Yoshi's Safari can suit me.

Your Master!!!!!! said:

Just because it is not gritty and violent doesn't mean it won't be cool.

I respect your opinion, but please don't generalize.

Back