Anybody want a sequel to Yoshi's Safari?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I've never played Yoshi's Safari, but I've seen videos of it and thought it was cool. I for one would like a Yoshi's Safari 2. The wii controllers are pretty much perfect for Yoshi's Safari controls. What do you guys think?
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Direct sequel? No. Another Mario FPS? Maybe.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
superjeff64 said:
What does FPS stand for?
First Person Shooter. Now do I want a Yoshi's Safari sequel? Not particularly but I wouldn't mind one.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Mason said:
superjeff64 said:
What does FPS stand for?
First Person Shooter.
Thanks. and would guys explain why you would or wouldn't want a sequel? I want a YS sequel but without Mario riding on Yoshi. I came up witha story if a sequel ever does get made.

Yoshi decides to take a vacation to DK Island, but the koopalings follow him and decide to take over the island with some new safari mechs. Now Yoshi and DK have to defeat the koopalings and King K. Rool decides to help Yoshi and DK because he believes that only he can terrorize DK Island. Note: Mario, Peach, Luigi, Toad, Bowser, etc will not appear.
Yeah, not really a spectacular story but I was aiming more at uniqueness rather than quality.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
superjeff64 said:
Yoshi decides to take a vacation to DK Island, but the koopalings follow him and decide to take over the island with some new safari mechs.
I'm sorry but the Kremlings/DK would not put up with that.

*Koopalings appear*

DK: AWW HAIL NO! HEY K-ROOL! DES CLOWNS THINK DEY CAN TAKE YO TURF!
K-rool: Forget dat, yo! I'mma teach dese shroom chompin' foo's what dey up fo!
Diddy: Oh snap dawg, I'mma go all gangsta an' help da Kremlin' Kroo an' junk!
Cranky: Word.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Mason said:
superjeff64 said:
Yoshi decides to take a vacation to DK Island, but the koopalings follow him and decide to take over the island with some new safari mechs.
I'm sorry but the Kremlings/DK would not put up with that.

*Koopalings appear*

DK: AWW HAIL NO! HEY K-ROOL! DES CLOWNS THINK DEY CAN TAKE YO TURF!
K-rool: Forget dat, yo! I'mma teach dese shroom chompin' foo's what dey up fo!
Diddy: Oh snap dawg, I'mma go all gangsta an' help da Kremlin' Kroo an' junk!
Cranky: Word.
If you didn't like my story then just say so instead of turning the DK characters into rapping wannabes. And i don't recall the koopalings ever eating mushrooms.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
superjeff64 said:
If you didn't like my story then just say so instead of turning the DK characters into rapping wannabes.
Okay it will never happen again.

superjeff64 said:
And i don't recall the koopalings ever eating mushrooms.
Yeah and you missed my point. They are two completely different lands. Yoshi's Safari 2 should take place somewhere more plausible.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Mason said:
superjeff64 said:
Yoshi decides to take a vacation to DK Island, but the koopalings follow him and decide to take over the island with some new safari mechs.
I'm sorry but the Kremlings/DK would not put up with that.

*Koopalings appear*

DK: AWW HAIL NO! HEY K-ROOL! DES CLOWNS THINK DEY CAN TAKE YO TURF!
K-rool: Forget dat, yo! I'mma teach dese shroom chompin' foo's what dey up fo!
Diddy: Oh snap dawg, I'mma go all gangsta an' help da Kremlin' Kroo an' junk!
Cranky: Word.
Sig'd
 

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I think there should be another Mario FPS, but not another Yoshi's Safari. I did like that game, though. Especially the music. :3
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Mason said:
Okay it will never happen again. That doesn't count. The DK rap was ABOUT the DK crew not sung BY the DK crew.

superjeff64 said:
And i don't recall the koopalings ever eating mushrooms.
Yeah and you missed my point. They are two completely different lands. Yoshi's Safari 2 should take place somewhere more plausible.
All right, point taken. I should have the koopalings conquer a more Mario-ish land.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
I really don't see how the rap thing is funny, but anyway, a sequel to Yoshi's Safari would be nice, but I won't see that coming.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I would only want a sequel if Nintendo decides to use the old, Super Mario World Yoshi over the newer version of him.
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Cosmopolitan said:
I would only want a sequel if Nintendo decides to use the old, Super Mario World Yoshi over the newer version of him.
Yeah somebody needs to kick clone boy out of the games. BRING BACK YOSHI NOW!
It's quite clear that the 2nd one is a terribly made clone.

That's the real Yoshi.^


That's Clone Yoshi.^ Is it ever ugly and girly.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Cool story, bro.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
What? He's just standing upright. Here's the middle of that transformation.



And what does this have to do with Yoshi's Safari? Speaking of which, I would like a game where you ride Yoshi more, whether it's Yoshi Safari or not. I don't mean SMSS/SMG2. I mean as a primary game focus. No babies as main characters either.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Well, it is my dream for Baby Luigi w/ Yoshi in a Yoshi's Safari. Realistically, if they are going to do that, they will plop Mario in Yoshi while Mario is holding a Super Scope.
 
Cosmopolitan said:
I would only want a sequel if Nintendo decides to use the old, Super Mario World Yoshi over the newer version of him.
i like the YI yoshi, i think it's a mix between the old and new yoshi.
====
Grim said:
Speaking of which, I would like a game where you ride Yoshi more, whether it's Yoshi Safari or not. I don't mean SMSS/SMG2. I mean as a primary game focus. No babies as main characters either.
QFT!! QFT!!
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
- + ToD + - said:
i like the YI yoshi, i think it's a mix between the old and new yoshi.
====
Which one? DS or Super Mario World?
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Cool story, bro.
R U talking about my story? If so, thanks.

Anyway, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (8 hours later) REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Yoshi's Safari sequel so long as Mario is reduced to a cameo while Peach, Luigi, and Bowser are either given cameos like Mario or completly absent and the koopalings are the main antagonists and given new strategies/machines.
 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
They could just kick Mario off Yoshi and give a Super Scope (or Wii Zapper!!! :eek:) to the green lizard everybody loves. :D
 

Puddin

eat the rich
España said:
They could just kick Mario off Yoshi and give a Super Scope (or Wii Zapper!!! :eek:) to the green lizard everybody loves. :D
Or vice versa. Mario walks around with the super scope like a real FPS.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Grim said:
España said:
They could just kick Mario off Yoshi and give a Super Scope (or Wii Zapper!!! :eek:) to the green lizard everybody loves. :D
Or vice versa. Mario walks around with the super scope like a real FPS.
Actually, I think Mario seriously needs to take a break and give someone else some time in the spotlight. Poor guy has to be exhausted.
 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
What about Team Mario 2? ;D
(Team Fortress 2 with Mario characters)
 
Top