Dk invites Mario and friends?

I hope my english is not bad but i think it's time that Dk invites Mario and his friends to a Dk game like Donkey and Mario barrel blast or something like that! It would be fun if you guys give ideas of a Donkey kong game when blah mario and Peach are in the game!

How about a Mario and Donkey Kong Country game where Bowser teams up with King K. Rool to destroy Donkey Land and Mushroom Kingdom? And it plays a lot like Donkey Kong Country.

Hard to imagine Mario fighting alligators* when he's used to stepping on mushrooms** and tossing turtle*** shells all day.

*Kremlings
**Goombas
***Koopa

It is strange, yet cool at the same time.

this sounds alittle like All-Stars in main games

and as I mentioned, Nintendo even never made any other Mario character playable or important in the main series itself

so not only DK, but other subseries like Warioware and Paper Mario also do with this question

if you just mean in the spinoffs

there are chances that Kongs play with Mushroom members while taking a ballcourt or party stage in their Kong forest

but how to make significant subseries go together, that's Nintendo's duty

I've always wanted a DK game in a extreme sports resort (snowboard, ski, surf, paragliding) run by either Donkey or Funky Kong.

Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover

Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover

Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?

MnSG said:

Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?

What do you mean? By the microgames or actual characters?

I would love to have Mario as a character.

Scrub Jay said:
MnSG said:

As if he is not going to be playable in a Mario/Donkey Kong crossover :rolleyes:

Scrub Jay said:
MnSG said:

I'm basically referring to the characters themselves, not the microgames.

Back