Dk invites Mario and friends?

I hope my english is not bad but i think it's time that Dk invites Mario and his friends to a Dk game like Donkey and Mario barrel blast or something like that! It would be fun if you guys give ideas of a Donkey kong game when blah mario and Peach are in the game!
 

Paper Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
How about a Mario and Donkey Kong Country game where Bowser teams up with King K. Rool to destroy Donkey Land and Mushroom Kingdom? And it plays a lot like Donkey Kong Country.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Hard to imagine Mario fighting alligators* when he's used to stepping on mushrooms** and tossing turtle*** shells all day.

*Kremlings
**Goombas
***Koopa
 

Paper Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
It is strange, yet cool at the same time.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
this sounds alittle like All-Stars in main games

and as I mentioned, Nintendo even never made any other Mario character playable or important in the main series itself

so not only DK, but other subseries like Warioware and Paper Mario also do with this question


if you just mean in the spinoffs

there are chances that Kongs play with Mushroom members while taking a ballcourt or party stage in their Kong forest

but how to make significant subseries go together, that's Nintendo's duty
 

FunkyKong84

Blooper
I've always wanted a DK game in a extreme sports resort (snowboard, ski, surf, paragliding) run by either Donkey or Funky Kong.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover
Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?
 

Paper Mario the First

He is the one and only....
MnSG said:
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover
Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?
What do you mean? By the microgames or actual characters?

I would love to have Mario as a character.
 

Paper Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Scrub Jay said:
MnSG said:
Dr. John Victor Doomlittle said:
Mario Super Sluggers is probably the closest we're gonna get to a SMB/DKC crossover
Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?
What do you mean? By the microgames or actual characters?

I would love to have Mario as a character.
As if he is not going to be playable in a Mario/Donkey Kong crossover :rolleyes:
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Scrub Jay said:
MnSG said:
Has anyone else noticed that the WarioWare franchise hasn't made any Mario spin-off appearances yet?
What do you mean? By the microgames or actual characters?

I would love to have Mario as a character.
I'm basically referring to the characters themselves, not the microgames.
 
Top