Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Rosalina?, more please

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • other please explain

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • DK?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
That's what is going to do J.K. Rowling with Harry Potter, and I thought this could be done ;D

I'll personally like to Rosalina, or possibly R.O.B.

I want the Koopalings to have a more developed back story. They literally appeared out of nowhere.

As Waluigi. Nintendo has to develop backstories of a lot of charas...

Sayoko Shinozaki said:

R.O.B.'s not really a character, he's more of an accessory in our universe (AKA reality). If R.O.B.'s going to be classified as a character he should probably be classified as a Super Smash Bros. character.

superjeff64 said:
Sayoko Shinozaki said:

R.O.B.'s not really a character, he's more of an accessory in our universe (AKA reality). If R.O.B.'s going to be classified as a character he should probably be classified as a Super Smash Bros. character.
He appeared in Mario Kart DS

Sayoko Shinozaki said:
superjeff64 said:
Sayoko Shinozaki said:

Oops, forgot about that. Although I'm skeptical that the sports are canon because don't you think Wario and Bowser would resort to cheating? And if they didn't win, Bowser would cause mass destruction and Wario would probably steal the winner's trophy.

On-topic: I'd like to know how Mimi got her shape-shifting powers and why she has mechanical gears inside her (if you use Mario to flip into 3D, you can see she has gears) and some info about her true form would be nice.

superjeff64 said:
Sayoko Shinozaki said:
superjeff64 said:
Sayoko Shinozaki said:

Oops, forgot about that. Although I'm skeptical that the sports are canon because don't you think Wario and Bowser would resort to cheating? And if they didn't win, Bowser would cause mass destruction and Wario would probably steal the winner's trophy.

On-topic: I'd like to know how Mimi got her shape-shifting powers and why she has mechanical gears inside her (if you use Mario to flip into 3D, you can see she has gears) and some info about her true form would be nice.
I really hate it when people think the sports series is non-canon, but it is and I think Wario and Bowser did do those things you mention and also a truce is not to much of a big thing to add.

Also, Mimi's origin has been explained in game and is on the wiki.

Sophie Wood said:
I really hate it when people think the sports series is non-canon, but it is and I think Wario and Bowser did do those things you mention and also a truce is not to much of a big thing to add.

Also, Mimi's origin has been explained in game and is on the wiki.

Even though it's really strange to see Bowser and Mario, nothing really happens in sports games, so I guess you could consider it canon. I think of R.O.B. as more of a guest character, like how Final Fantasy characters show up in some sports games.

And Mimi's bio on the wiki isn't explained very much. There may be more details in the game that were missed.

I'd love to know more about the Shroobs and what happened to them after their defeat in Partners in Time. Sarasa Land would be nice to hear about too.

I consider the sports series canon because Luigi did mention kart racing in Paper Mario. And same thing with Waluigi's coloring in Paper Mario as well.

It really depends on what happens to the Shroobs. If they did send every single member to Mushroom Kingdom, then their empire would collapse and another empire would steal their spice. If not, they'll think Mushroom Kingdom as a threat and won't attack there until they grown omnipotent and extremely powerful.

Mario and Luigi: Who are their parents? Will we ever know? How did they end up in the Mushroom Kingdom? Does Luigi really like Daisy? Why doesn't Mario marry Peach so he can always be with her and not chase her down whenever Bowser comes along?

Wario and Waluigi: Where did they come from exactly? Who are their parents? How did they get into the Mushroom Kingdom?

Toad and Toadette: Why are they called Toad and Toadette, when toads are known to be a type of frog? Do Toad and Toadette have parents? Are they cousins, brother/sister or boyfriend/girlfriend? Why do Toads and Toadettes have mushrooms on their heads?

Princess Peach: Who are her parents? Where are they? Is Peach really part Toad? What's her relation with Daisy, are they sisters, cousins or just best friends? Why can't Peach ever defend herself from Bowser? Why does Peach wear the same pink dress all the time except whenever she's playing sports? Why doesn't Peach every marry Mario for saving her butt so many times?

Princess Daisy: Who are her parents? Where are they? What's her relation with Peach, are they sisters, cousins, or just best friends? Is she also possibly part Toad, like Peach? Did Daisy move out of her kingdom to live in the Mushroom Kingdom? Does she really like Luigi?

Rosalina: Who are her parents? Does she even have parents? How did she become ruler of the Universe? Was she born simply out of thin air?

DK: Who is his mother? We know Wrinkly is his GRANDmother. But he is really the Donkey Kong Jr. from the Donkey Kong Jr. game in 1982? If not, then would be his mother? Why does he always wear a necktie?

Diddy: Is DK really his brother? I heard people say yes and no. Who are his parents?

Dixie: Does she ever age? Asking cause she's looked the same ever since her debut and her sister Tiny had a growth spurt in recent games. Who are her parents?

Yoshi: How can he flutter jump so high? Why is his voice so high-pitched? How could there be so many different colors of Yoshi's? Why does he like fruit so much? Are there girl Yoshi's? How does eating certain fruit change its color? Why is his tongue so long? How can he swallow almost everything and not get stomach cramps or sickness? How can he speak English for a short while (SM64) and then not do it ever again?

Birdo: Is she really a man or a woman? Why does Birdo want to become a girl in SMB2? Who are Birdo's parents? Is she part of the dinosaur species? Why did Nintendo make her transgender?

Bowser: Who are his parents? Who is his wife? Did he adopt the Koopalings or did his wife give birth to all of them? Why does he want to kidnap Peach so much? Why doesn't he kidnap Daisy for a change? Why does he continue to make all these diabolical plans, just to have Mario ruin them every single time? Why doesn't he just give up once and for all?

Starr said:
Toad and Toadette: Why are they called Toad and Toadette, when toads are known to be a type of frog?

Their names are actually derived from "Toadstool". The real question is why someone would name them after their species.

Starr said:
Rosalina:Does she even have parents?

Rosalina HAS parents. And a brother. If you have played to Super Mario Galaxy and read her book explaining her Backstory, you'd know that. But they are unknown. (well, her mother is a bit shown, she resembles a lot to Rosalina.)

Hard to say at this point who'd I want more backstory on. Enough was shown for Rosalina, I don't need to say anything on the bros and obviously not Bowser or Wario.

Some people say Waluigi, but it just seems he's just a filler character for spinoffs(and personally, I'm not that fond of him to begin with).

So idk.

Although I can't remember if the origins of Rosalinas space craft was ever mentioned. Hmm hmm...

Zae said:
Although I can't remember if the origins of Rosalinas space craft was ever mentioned. Hmm hmm...
It's suposed that the observatory began being a little warm planet with starbits on it. Rosalina and the luma decided to stay there and transform that planet into what we know now (the observatory). It's shown in her book.

Chivi-chivik said:
Zae said:
It's suposed that the observatory began being a little warm planet with starbits on it. Rosalina and the luma decided to stay there and transform that planet into what we know now (the observatory). It's shown in her book.

Settles that then, I really have no clue who'd I want backstory for, haha.

Zae said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Zae said:

Settles that then, I really have no clue who'd I want backstory for, haha.

Don't worry. :D

Starr said:
Princess Peach: What's her relation with Daisy, are they sisters, cousins or just best friends?

They're friends. Peach said so in "Mario Super Sluggers."

Speaking of relationships, I've always wondered if Wario and Waluigi are brothers and/or related to the Mario bros....

DaisyCrazy14 said:
Starr said:
Princess Peach: What's her relation with Daisy, are they sisters, cousins or just best friends?

They're friends. Peach said so in "Mario Super Sluggers."

Speaking of relationships, I've always wondered if Wario and Waluigi are brothers and/or related to the Mario bros....

Hmm hasn't really been clarified in any form, so who knows?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
It really depends on what happens to the Shroobs. If they did send every single member to Mushroom Kingdom, then their empire would collapse and another empire would steal their spice. If not, they'll think Mushroom Kingdom as a threat and won't attack there until they grown omnipotent and extremely powerful.

I just hope they figured out some way to survive, as their planet was withering during their attempted siege of Mushroom Kingdom. I doubt they sent all of their forces to the Mushroom Planet, unless it was stated in the game, I don't remember. I wouldn't put it past them to try another takeover after they rebuild their forces.

Chivi-chivik said:
Starr said:

Rosalina HAS parents. And a brother. If you have played to Super Mario Galaxy and read her book explaining her Backstory, you'd know that. But they are unknown. (well, her mother is a bit shown, she resembles a lot to Rosalina.)

Ahhhh, that explains. I've played SMG but never bothered to see her background story.

Starr said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Starr said:

Ahhhh, that explains. I've played SMG but never bothered to see her background story.
I recommend you to see her storybook. Is very interesting and beautiful, and narrates a very nice story. But it's a pity what happens to Rosalina...

DaisyCrazy14 said:

Charles Martinet once stated Waluigi and Wario were nice, evil guys who found each other one day.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
DaisyCrazy14 said:

Charles Martinet once stated Waluigi and Wario were nice, evil guys who found each other one day.
I don't know If this can be true.... :(

Back