Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Like or Hate

I thought SMG2 was really fun, but the storyline was too cliche. Bowser kidnaps Peach, bla, bla, we know what happens. But I like how you find green stars at the end of the game, making it longer. I also like how Yoshi is in the game. :D

Also, you know what i don't understand? There was this Toad in the Grand Finale Galaxy in SMG1, and when you talked to him, he said that he had some contract or agreement or something that stated that Bowser couldn't kidnap Peach anymore forever. I guess he found a loophole in the contract, or maybe he got a lawyer. xD

I must keep this forum clean without messing up and what Toad's contract?

Precisely. But the Toad was on your side, why would he lie like that? Or perhaps Nintendo forgot about the Toad's contract and just used another cliche plot.

Toxic: At the Grand Finale Galaxy, when you talk to a Toad in it (I forget which one) he states that there was a contract or agreement or something that stated that Bowser couldn't kidnap Peach ever again.

I'm expert on brawl and I play agaist computer between level 5 to 9

Super Mario Galaxy 2 doesn't deserve a 10/10 as much as how Mario Sports Mix deserves a 4/10

Ornithologist Mario said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 doesn't deserve a 10/10 as much as how Mario Sports Mix deserves a 4/10

I agree. More like the other way around.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I agree. More like the other way around.
hmm smg deserves about an 8/10 because it is pretty good but the first one was better and sports mix is about a 7/10 becuase therre should be more characters but it is pretty cool and they have alternate coulours and behemoth(beh-heh-moth)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 deserves a 1/10 and Mario Sports Mix deserves a 10/10.

Yeah, she's exaggerating.

The reviewers were harsh in Mario Sports Mix and definitely the opposite in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I mean, they fail to look at Mario Sports Mix's online capability and they criticize the game for not following the rules of the original sport. WTF is this?

I think those reviewers were very harsh. Mario Sports Mix was no means a game that deserved a 4/10

Not even a 6/10. The graphics were very good, the gameplay wasn't too bad, the music is excellent. It's the roster that makes the game less than perfect, but that's about it.

Yeah, she's exaggerating.

The reviewers were harsh in Mario Sports Mix and definitely the opposite in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I mean, they fail to look at Mario Sports Mix's online capability and they criticize the game for not following the rules of the original sport. WTF is this?

I know. Did they do this with the Mario and Sonic games to? If not then why would they suddenly say that about Sports Mix?

Goombella said:
Who Cares About Grammar?

On topic:
I enjoyed MSM as much as SMG.
Maybe slightly less.
I dont understand all the hate it gets.

Me neither, but I don't like those reviewers since it will impact game sales. I should convince the consumers that it is not THAT bad.

Back