Thank you ToxBox, this will be the last time I'll post here

.......Fine. I guess I said so.
Ill delte all my posts on here.
EDIT
Done.
Still over 300 replies though.

King DDD said:
This is not forum games or mindless junk

When a quarter of your posts pertain to increasing the amount of posts in the topic, it is mindless junk.

I deleted my posts, and don't plan on posting here again. My posts basically said the first game is better than the sequel because the sequel was more linear and less original than the first.

Why dose everyone like to delete their posts, I like to get alot of posts you know. The boards I post here the most are this and Forum Games.

On topic I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 at the moment.

The Comet Observatory is better.
But Starship Mario is pretty cool.
I like back-flipping into the chimney.

I saw giant luma in supermassive galaxy and if you go close to it and go to first person mode, this guy disappeared like magic

Aimless Renegade 2 said:
This is my first many replies topic
*facepalm*
Do you ever see any of us say "Oh look I have a topic with so many replies and its popular and so am I then!" Nobody cares about thread popularity you know and your the only one who does.

1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:
*facepalm*
Do you ever see any of us say "Oh look I have a topic with so many replies and its popular and so am I then!" Nobody cares about thread popularity you know and your the only one who does.

Off Topic

In Topic: Have you done a Stone Cyclone flying glitch by getting hit by Tox Box?

Aimless Renegade 2 said:
1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:
*facepalm*

Off Topic

In Topic: Have you done a Stone Cyclone flying glitch by getting hit by Tox Box?

Probably not.

You need perfect timing to get not squished, if you got it, you will be flying above stone cyclone

Back