Mario or Luigi?

umm.this title is alittle abstract?

functionally Luigi is a prize in later game and has the better ablilty of moves
so usually he may be a better choice

for characters, though I hope other main characters be playable
also I may choose Mario when it may be frustrating if the heroine is not Daisy..... = =

Isn't everyone's answer going to be "Luigi after unlocking him?" You should have asked "Do you use Mario anymore after unlocking Luigi?"

Mason said:
Isn't everyone's answer going to be "Luigi after unlocking him?" You should have asked "Do you use Mario anymore after unlocking Luigi?"
Mason said:
Yea, maybe. But I do use Mario even I am unlocked L.

Luigi doesn't take a long time to unlock. Like I do in SMG, I usually use Luigi for everything after I unlock him. He's better for jumping and speed except he slides when he stops running, which is a problem with him.

I used Luigi wherever he showed up before fully unlocking him. After I unlocked him for every course, I pretty much used him everywhere except for the 242nd star. In that one, Mario's better friction was necessary.

Luigi, because I hate Mario

I have Luigi unlocked, but I just don't like playing as him. He always slides and is hard to control. I always play Mario, unless I'm collecting Green Stars, because Mario can barely jump high enough to reach some of them.

I almost always use Mario. I like Luigi, but he is so hard to control that it's just a hassle for me.

Luigi is hard to control, but I can get used to it. It definitely pays off with his high jumping abilities.

Although I agree on you, it's about choosing Mario over Luigi or vice versa in SMG2

Back