Mario or Luigi?

Dorayaki

King Bowser
umm.this title is alittle abstract?

functionally Luigi is a prize in later game and has the better ablilty of moves
so usually he may be a better choice

for characters, though I hope other main characters be playable
also I may choose Mario when it may be frustrating if the heroine is not Daisy..... = =

Puddin

eat the rich
Isn't everyone's answer going to be "Luigi after unlocking him?" You should have asked "Do you use Mario anymore after unlocking Luigi?"

Flubber

King Bowser
Mason said:
Isn't everyone's answer going to be "Luigi after unlocking him?" You should have asked "Do you use Mario anymore after unlocking Luigi?"
Mason said:
Yea, maybe. But I do use Mario even I am unlocked L.

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Luigi doesn't take a long time to unlock. Like I do in SMG, I usually use Luigi for everything after I unlock him. He's better for jumping and speed except he slides when he stops running, which is a problem with him.

FunkyKong84

Blooper
I used Luigi wherever he showed up before fully unlocking him. After I unlocked him for every course, I pretty much used him everywhere except for the 242nd star. In that one, Mario's better friction was necessary.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Luigi, because I hate Mario

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I have Luigi unlocked, but I just don't like playing as him. He always slides and is hard to control. I always play Mario, unless I'm collecting Green Stars, because Mario can barely jump high enough to reach some of them.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
I almost always use Mario. I like Luigi, but he is so hard to control that it's just a hassle for me.

Ray Trace

Luigi is hard to control, but I can get used to it. It definitely pays off with his high jumping abilities.

Ray Trace

Although I agree on you, it's about choosing Mario over Luigi or vice versa in SMG2