Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators

• All of them

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Fairly Odd Parents has had lots of movies. What's YOUR favorite? Personally, I like School's Out! cuz summer vacation=best holiday ever!

Abra-Catastrophe and Jimmy Timmy Power Hour are tied for me. Why are you allowing us to vote ten options? There are ten options! Also, the live action one is [expletive removed]ing my childhood. Is it out yet? If not, why is it an option?

Hey cut me some slack, I made this at like 11 pm last night, I wasn't thinking clearly. I allowed 10 options just in case someone liked all of them (fixed that, I added an "All of them" option) and I heard the live action movie was in 2011, but I removed it. Anyway, I choose School's Out, summer vacation for the win.

That show is stupid, I bet it stopped

Master Koopakid said:
Think before you post. That 2 times I seen you criticise something how would you feel if I said that all your post are dumb?
On Topic: All of them.

There's something I've been wondering about, why do so many people hate the Jimmy Timmy crossovers? The last crossover I can see why. I thought the first two were cool.

superjeff64 said:
There's something I've been wondering about, why do so many people hate the Jimmy Timmy crossovers? The last crossover I can see why. I thought the first two were cool.
I thought they were all cool. My only issues really are that they seemed tired by the third one and their personalities seemed different depending on what universe they entered.

Look at the options Ruji. You'll see it there.

The Jimmy Timmy things are the best in my opinion, but 3 wasn't that good. I also like the School's Out one and Channel Chasers.

PokemonMaster said:
Mason said:
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?
A lot of these weren't.
Figured
Fawfulfury65 said:
Mason said:
Master Koopakid said:
3nL4o.jpg

Guess again. Really.
Wow. I like Fairly Oddparents, but a live-action movie is just scary.
HELP ME I THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.

Fawfulfury65 said:
PokemonMaster said:
Mason said:
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?
A lot of these weren't.
Figured
Fawfulfury65 said:
Mason said:
Master Koopakid said:
3nL4o.jpg

Guess again. Really.
Wow. I like Fairly Oddparents, but a live-action movie is just scary.
HELP ME I THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.
I agree.

- + ToD + - said:
Hey, which one is school's out?

The one where Timmy wishes kids could rule the world for summer vacation and the Pixies take over Fairy World.
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?

Technically, Wishology was 3 movies.

Fawfulfury65 said:

He obviously got held back.

superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

He obviously got held back.
You can't get held back that many times. He'd have to get held back like 13 times to still be in 5th grade at that age. If a kid were that bad in school something else would have to be done.

Fawfulfury65 said:
You can't get held back that many times. He'd have to get held back like 13 times to still be in 5th grade at that age. If a kid were that bad in school something else would have to be done.
52Ct1.jpg

He wished for it, I guess.

My favorites are Channel Chasers, Timmy Jimmy crossovers, School's Out, and that Crocker one.

The actor in the live-action movie should have been a kid, not Drake Bell. *shudders*

I recall reading somewhere that Timmy wants to stay in fifth grade because he wants to keep his fairy god parents. Nevermind the fact that Da Rules state that as soon as a kid is sixteen, they lose their fairy god parents. Yes, I know that old episode where Timmy becomes an old man and, after doing many childish things, gets another wish. But staying in fifth grade doesn't automatically make you a kid, it just makes you the stupidest person in the world.

The Fairly Oddparents should stay as a cartoon. The only time I allow the closest to it being life action is the Sesame Street parody in Channel Chasers.

Anyway, I love all of the cartoon movies I watched. My favorite, however, is Channel Chasers. It's just too funny.

Back