Favorite Fairly Odd Parents Movie?

Favorite Fairly Odd Parents Movie?

  • Abra-Catastrophe

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Channel Chasers

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • School's Out

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Fairy Idol

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Fairly Odd Baby

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wishology

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Jimmy Timmy Power Hour

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerd Collide

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • All of them

    Votes: 4 28.6%

  • Total voters
    14

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Fairly Odd Parents has had lots of movies. What's YOUR favorite? Personally, I like School's Out! cuz summer vacation=best holiday ever!
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Abra-Catastrophe and Jimmy Timmy Power Hour are tied for me. Why are you allowing us to vote ten options? There are ten options! Also, the live action one is [expletive removed]ing my childhood. Is it out yet? If not, why is it an option?
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Hey cut me some slack, I made this at like 11 pm last night, I wasn't thinking clearly. I allowed 10 options just in case someone liked all of them (fixed that, I added an "All of them" option) and I heard the live action movie was in 2011, but I removed it. Anyway, I choose School's Out, summer vacation for the win.
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Master Koopakid said:
That show is stupid, I bet it stopped
Think before you post. That 2 times I seen you criticise something how would you feel if I said that all your post are dumb?
On Topic: All of them.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
There's something I've been wondering about, why do so many people hate the Jimmy Timmy crossovers? The last crossover I can see why. I thought the first two were cool.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
superjeff64 said:
There's something I've been wondering about, why do so many people hate the Jimmy Timmy crossovers? The last crossover I can see why. I thought the first two were cool.
I thought they were all cool. My only issues really are that they seemed tired by the third one and their personalities seemed different depending on what universe they entered.
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Look at the options Ruji. You'll see it there.

The Jimmy Timmy things are the best in my opinion, but 3 wasn't that good. I also like the School's Out one and Channel Chasers.
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
PokemonMaster said:
Mason said:
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?
A lot of these weren't.
Figured
Fawfulfury65 said:
Mason said:
Master Koopakid said:
That show is stupid, I bet it stopped

Guess again. Really.
Wow. I like Fairly Oddparents, but a live-action movie is just scary.
HELP ME I THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.
 

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Fawfulfury65 said:
PokemonMaster said:
Mason said:
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?
A lot of these weren't.
Figured
Fawfulfury65 said:
Mason said:
Master Koopakid said:
That show is stupid, I bet it stopped

Guess again. Really.
Wow. I like Fairly Oddparents, but a live-action movie is just scary.
HELP ME I THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.
I agree.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Being an enormous Fairly OddParents fanboy, I'm obligated to watch it. :(

It's still going to suck.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
- + ToD + - said:
Hey, which one is school's out?
The one where Timmy wishes kids could rule the world for summer vacation and the Pixies take over Fairy World.
PokemonMaster said:
Wishology was a movie?
Technically, Wishology was 3 movies.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.
He obviously got held back.
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
The story is stupid too. How would a 23 year old ever be allowed in 5th grade? It's just weird.
He obviously got held back.
You can't get held back that many times. He'd have to get held back like 13 times to still be in 5th grade at that age. If a kid were that bad in school something else would have to be done.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Fawfulfury65 said:
You can't get held back that many times. He'd have to get held back like 13 times to still be in 5th grade at that age. If a kid were that bad in school something else would have to be done.

He wished for it, I guess.
 

Paper Mario the First

He is the one and only....
My favorites are Channel Chasers, Timmy Jimmy crossovers, School's Out, and that Crocker one.

The actor in the live-action movie should have been a kid, not Drake Bell. *shudders*
 

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
I recall reading somewhere that Timmy wants to stay in fifth grade because he wants to keep his fairy god parents. Nevermind the fact that Da Rules state that as soon as a kid is sixteen, they lose their fairy god parents. Yes, I know that old episode where Timmy becomes an old man and, after doing many childish things, gets another wish. But staying in fifth grade doesn't automatically make you a kid, it just makes you the stupidest person in the world.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
The Fairly Oddparents should stay as a cartoon. The only time I allow the closest to it being life action is the Sesame Street parody in Channel Chasers.

Anyway, I love all of the cartoon movies I watched. My favorite, however, is Channel Chasers. It's just too funny.
 
Top