Friendly for Girl players?

Do you hope more or more recurring female characters in Mario games ?

• More

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Just now like this

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Less ?

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No idea

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Dixie was more well known until Funky got into MKW.

Fancy seeing you here Rudniki.

I think new girls should be added in a new mainstream game so they could be on the spin offs.

Dr. Eggman said:
Dixie was more well known until Funky got into MKW.
in spinoffs, Dixie and Funky both got to baseball teams , though Funky later in Sluggers Wii
also Dixie got in Mario Hoops 3 on 3, but not in the sequal Mix Sports :mad:
so for now the two have similar appearances (more problems on Tiny and Candy...)

other reason I thought is Kart Wii managed to provide three group of weight type, so they picked Funky
basically no female character have heavy weight in Mario series (unless the groups consort)

Dr. Eggman said:
Fancy seeing you here Rudniki.
I think new girls should be added in a new mainstream game so they could be on the spin offs.
? like others said above, if Mario is insufficent for girls
it doesn't mean the staff are forced to make new characters regardless of plot and gameplay

even worse for Mario, its problem is some existing female characters have poor apearances
in both spinoffs and main games (main games same for some other male ones)
I don't hope you are taking Rosalina's example

Hey there. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Captain Syrup from the Wario Land series. Yes I know that she's a Wario character but she happens to be a recurring female character that is also an antagonist. Something that should be introduced to the Mario series.

We should also look at the new Boom Boom girl in 3D Land. I would love to have her become a recurring villain, she could end up like Petey and appear many times throughout the series, even playable. I hope so she looks awesome.

Koopaul said:
Hey there. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Captain Syrup from the Wario Land series. Yes I know that she's a Wario character but she happens to be a recurring female character that is also an antagonist. Something that should be introduced to the Mario series.
We should also look at the new Boom Boom girl in 3D Land. I would love to have her become a recurring villain, she could end up like Petey and appear many times throughout the series, even playable. I hope so she looks awesome.
Syrup is a nice female boss throughout Mario series, in some ways her style fit in Sunshine
I'd love to see if she can ally with Bowser and make it fun
but she would have another basic appearance if Nintendo keep in Wario series

Boom girl? villian is okay, though we stress on "players" here
as female villian player, I'd say Syrup or Wendy are more promising.....

There is Peach, Daisy, Toadette, Rosalina and Birdo. Maybe they could re-introduce Paulina or something. But seriously, stealing characters from the Wario and DK series? Why not just take Zelda and Samus and the likes and put them into Mario games as well.

That's not really the same thing. Wario and DK characters exist within Mario's universe. Zelda characters do not.

But in the end, they're all Nintendo.

But that's similar to saying that Halo characters exist in the same realm as Gears of War.

We just need a game that links Donkey Kong and Mario so we know for sure that they are in the same world.

Um, not really. Yoshi's Island DS was weird. Where were adult Mario and Luigi? It's confusing.

So why was adult Bowser there?

So how come adult Mario and Luigi didn't follow him or wonder where he went? You know, what if the plot was like in Super Mario-Kun?

Ornithologist Mario said:
We just need a game that links Donkey Kong and Mario so we know for sure that they are in the same world.

The Mario vs. Donkey Kong games are a good start.

Also, this thread appears to be going off-topic.

Ornithologist Mario said:
So how come adult Mario and Luigi didn't follow him or wonder where he went? You know, what if the plot was like in Super Mario-Kun?

Mario and Luigi don't always know what Bowser is up to, so they probably didn't know Bowser had a time machine.

I think that there should be more girl characters. Eg. Put Pauline in more games! :mad:

I don't think it will hurt to add more girl characters in the games.

Well Rosalina and Pauline seem to have recovering chances as they are appearing in more games now. I think it would be alright to add a few more female characters in order to balance the roster out. Perhaps making characters like Toadette and Birdo a little more important would help as well.

Back