Tabuu

I beat him by tossing a trophy stand at him. He's a pretty creepy dude.

The one hit KO's from him were irritating. I figured out to defeat him really easily, but I can't remember who I used.

I think the way I won was pure luck. Of course I was stupid to do this on Intense Mode but who can beat him with just Lucario? Everyone else got KOed.
My Team:

Mario
King Dedede
Kirby
Fox
Meta Knight
Lucario

I see obvious signs of Kirby character obsession.

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
It was so easy to beat the Mexican guy from Black Eye Peas in SSBB.
I see what you did there.

Tabuu as hard at first, but after noticing his pattern, I practicaly mauled him.

I lost to him my first try, but then I creamed him my second, so he really isn't that hard, considering most final bosses take 10-20 times before you defeat it, or sometimes never.

I think his design is kinda...weird. A naked blue guy with butterfly wings as a final boss fight? Wow.

It's been a while since I beat Brawl, but I think I beat him on my first try, though I lost most of my characters.

Semi-related note: Am I the only one that finds Tabuu's article on the wiki too wordy?

Well, is he any weirder than a giant floating hand? Maybe.

Not any weirder than a bunch of pink shapes that are supposed to resemble playable characters.

Hey, the Fighting Polygons are the coolest fighting group. Better than the Wire Frames and the Alloys.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Hey, the Fighting Polygons are the coolest fighting group. Better than the Wire Frames and the Alloys.

I didn't say that they suck; I just said that they are weird.

They're still 10x better than the 2nd best fighting group (Alloys). Yeah, I agree with you. What are they supposed to be? Animated crystals? Though I suppose the entire Smash universe is a little too original. Just look at Tabuu and Master Hand for final bosses.

I prefer a giant floating hand animating dolls than a naked blue man with butterfly wings transforming the world into a dark and stupid place.

Super Smash Bros. was and SHOULD be a light-hearted, cartoonish game, not the next epic, emotional, realistic, dark movie.

The games made, no way to change it, I just play it for fun, not to find something to complain about. Alloys, Polygons, Wire Frames; They're not playable and they're just copy's of characters without their specials, How are they awesome? Because their Crystal/Wire/Metal?

The Fighting Polygons were the best because they represented every single character in the game in their crystalline form, sometimes altered a lot (Kirby looks like a cake, Yoshi has teeth), rather than a few characters.

There were 12 Characters then, Now there are ALOT more, I doubt their gonna make Alloys/WF's/Polygons for EVERY character, especially when their only used for one mode.

They still only made 2 wire frames and only 4 alloys, which were a lot less than 12. Which means less variety. I'm pretty sure they can fit 30 something polygon thingies in the game. After all, we got (eww) Subspace Emissary.

Back