Super Mario 3D Land

I think that Luigi might be in this, seeing as there is this
Statue_Luigi.png

in the official artwork.

Either it's just a Luigi statue or Luigi transforming with the Tanooki suit. What do you guys think?

Yoshiwalker said:
Statue_Luigi.png

in the official artwork.

Either it's just a Luigi statue or Luigi transforming with the Tanooki suit. What do you guys think?

I wonder if he's pulling a Han Solo and you need a certain amount of stars to break him free.

Even if Nintendo did consider adding RPG characters into a platformer like Super Mario 3D Land, Fawful would probably be last on their list, considering the fact that he...

...Died at the end of Bowser's Inside Story.

Yoshiwalker said:
Statue_Luigi.png

in the official artwork.

It looks like those Bowser Jr statue's in SMG2

YoshiGo99 said:
he was painfully injured. SMB3's statue sprite doesn't show the scarf thing
I thought I saw something red around his neck in the Super Mario All-Stars remake...

Well you know how today's Iggy Koopa has green hair? Leave it to Nintendo to adjust the statue looks that the Tanooki Suit can produce.

I think Luigi dose a voice over into the statue.

Hmmm...Nintendo probably won't use Wart and his minions in another game, but Tatanga, maybe... :yoshi:

Fawfulfury65 said:
My problem with this game is that it just doesn't feel new. It's too much like SMG and NSMB.
I'm okay with that. I think this game's approach is being so old, it's new. Like, they use so many old concepts, that it's kind of a new twist, you know?

Back