Super Mario 3D Land

Fawfulfury65 said:
My problem with this game is that it just doesn't feel new. It's too much like SMG and NSMB.
it's not supposed to feel new. Loads of things from past Mario games make this masterpiece.

New Super Yoshi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
My problem with this game is that it just doesn't feel new. It's too much like SMG and NSMB.
it's not supposed to feel new. Loads of things from past Mario games make this masterpiece.
I think PM3DS will be better and will be a masterpiece

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
The game I'm looking forward to the most is Mario Kart 7.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

You do realize that you're comparing a platformer to an RPG, right?

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

You do realize that you're comparing a platformer to an RPG, right?
Yep all the game will still be awesome though

I often wonder what Yoshi would look like if he ever got a Tanooki tail. It's too bad that he won't be in this adventure.

MnSG said:
I often wonder what Yoshi would look like if he ever got a Tanooki tail. It's too bad that he won't be in this adventure.
I would really wanted Yoshi. I hope he dose at least play a role.

We've seen too much Yoshi anyway.

LGM: You even have Yoshi in your sig!

But anyway, I doubt Yoshi will be in this game. I'm glad Luigi's there, though

I reserved this at Target the other day. I get a $5 gift card when I buy it, so I figured it would be better than reserving it at Gamestop (which is farther away from me anyways).

Fawfulfury65 said:
I reserved this at Target the other day. I get a $5 gift card when I buy it, so I figured it would be better than reserving it at Gamestop (which is farther away from me anyways).

$5 is more important than a TANOOKI MARIO KEYCHAIN?! ;)

New Screenshots and Artwork in 2 ZIP Files: http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=4565

Back