The Let's Play Thread

Even though I like Chuggaaconroy, the thing that irks me the most about him is that he fast forwards a lot of things (Sammer Guys and other sidequests of other games). This wouldn't be too bad if he didn't fast forward important parts of the games, such as the dungeons in Pikmin 2. I understand he probably fast forwards it because he knows some of his subscribers/viewers have short attention spans, but I mean, seriously. You DO NOT fast forward the final boss of a game, such as Pikmin 2, because the viewers don't want to see the whole 25 minute boss fight.

the hearts moment needs to become an animated game grumps moment

or the entirety of that episode

Oh i finally found this thread eh? I watch Lets plays a lot. But IMO, people like Chuggaconroy are overrated.

My favorite Lets Players.

David64yt. (Also known as X) - He has a little amount of subscribers compared some bigger guys but most commonly famous for being part of the start of minercraft's fame. (Though his one problem is the fact he doesn't finish games.)

The Creatures - Kootra, SSohpkc, Slyfox, Gassy, Sp00n, Ze, and Nova.

JefMajor - Incredibly funny, has some dirty humor but the way he is so horrible at games is hilarious.

I recommend every one here to you guys.

Also i'm behind on my Game Grumps. I just watched Pokemon Emerald - Squidward yesterday.

I'm also behind on Kootra's Quantum Conundrum and Hl2 Multiplayer Series.

I would love to pile more videos to watch on my already giant list. So recommend someone awesome to me if you could. Thanks!

ChaoticLeo said:
Oh i finally found this thread eh? I watch Lets plays a lot. But IMO, people like Chuggaconroy are overrated.

David64yt. (Also known as X) - He has a little amount of subscribers compared some bigger guys but most commonly famous for being part of the start of minercraft's fame. (Though his one problem is the fact he doesn't finish games.)

JefMajor - Incredibly funny, has some dirty humor but the way he is so horrible at games is hilarious.

Also i'm behind on my Game Grumps. I just watched Pokemon Emerald - Squidward yesterday.

I would love to pile more videos to watch on my already giant list. So recommend someone awesome to me if you could. Thanks!

We are now best friends... No Danz though?

Crackin355 said:
ChaoticLeo said:

We are now best friends... No Danz though?

I knew i forgot someone. No i watch Danz too. Just couldn't think of em all. I'm glad someone else here enjoys their humor.

It's not a prequel, it's a sequel. It takes place nine months later.

And now Chuggaa's pretty much up to the point of Okamiden that I've seen before.

My cousin played it, and I was watching him from the dungeon where you fight Bullhead to the final dungeon. I can't remember if we fought the final boss or not.

Apparently they're going to have another guest, according to TV Tropes.

Those are my Kirby's Dream Land 1 LPs so far, sorry for the horrible quality.

I'm about to upload Part 4 and Part 5.

Nabber said:
So which one of their LPs should I watch first?

Well I don't know. The first one I watched was their oldest one they had on the site which was a Mario Party 4 board. Then I've watched much of the N64 Mario Party boards they've done. And I was pretty entertained at some points. All 4 players have distinct personalities and somewhat play the game differently. The four players you see most is Mr. Doom (Who likes to play the evil player and plays as Wario, Boo, or Shy Guy), Holms (who tends to be the most vocal complainer and plays most as Peach, Birdo, or Mario), Clel (Who's laidback and doesn't really care if he wins or loses. Though as a result he loses alot more then he wins, Plays as Yoshi most), and Steeler (Who tends to take the game the most seriously, plays as DK and Toadette most)

Perhaps this trailer for their current project (Let's Play Every Mario Party) will explain it more then I can.

There's also two more players that have been in past Videos but I haven't got to any videos with them in it. But one of them uses Waluigi, and the other Daisy.

But anyway, it's pretty entertaining. There was one moment in Mario Party 2 they did something I never knew you could do.

In the minigame where your on a team and you have to destroy the bowser statues. You can walk over to the other side to try to stop the other team from punching or even help the other team destroy it screwing your partner xD

So, which LP should I start with? I'm really bad at making decisions and considering they're all similar games I have no idea where to start.

Nabber said:
So, which LP should I start with? I'm really bad at making decisions and considering they're all similar games I have no idea where to start.

If you want to start like I did. Go see their 9-part Mario Party 4 Bowser's Gnarly Party playthrough. (Most of their board playthroughs are like more then an hour long and in one video but some of them are still split at 10-15 minutes each)

I watched a couple of their videos. I didn't really like them too much.

But you can't say I didn't Give it a chance before I decided this.

Back