The Let's Play Thread

Crackin355 said:
I watched a couple of their videos. I didn't really like them too much.

But you can't say I didn't Give it a chance before I decided this.

That's fine. I just like it alot because they have a full dedicated channel for LPing the Mario Party series as a 4-player group with each player having their own sort of thing that makes them distinct playstyles and personality and entertaining enough when crazy stuff happens. Also not many channels have multiplayer with 4 people for all 9 Mario Parties. And hey with their project their doing a huge tournament that's going to take place on every single Mario Party board. So lots to look forward to.

I could definitely relate to the guy who ragequits and flips the fuck the out when playing Mario Party. I'm exactly like that.

Speaking of Mario Party, I watched TRG Pot O' Skills playthrough today. I was kind of hoping they'd show the end credits. But oh well, it was funny even though Chuggaa predictably won again.

If anyone cares, NintendoCapriSun has started his much-requested Donkey Kong 64 LP. I suspect this to be one of, if not his longest, LP yet.

I'm curious to see how many of the non-Golden-Banana collectibles he decides to get.

I hope he gets all the bananas, crowns (from the arena), and fairies. I think getting all the Golden Bananas is a given, and I couldn't care less if he didn't get all the coins.

Big McIntosh said:
Therunawayguys uploaded a Fortune Street video. This should be interesting.
I thought it was a pretty awesome game to LP, I'd love it if they did more in the future. So will the ton of people that said that they wouldn't mind more of it in the comments.

Nabber said:
From the half that I saw of it, it was interesting, but I'd prefer more Mario Party.

Yeah, I'd love more MP as well. If its gonna be a pattern then it could be after their next LP. But I doubt it.

ThreeThousand said:
I started to like it more once I understood what was going on.

I understood most of it, except the stocks, since I always played with easy rules.

Even at the end, I still didn't quite get the stocks, but I got the overall result buying stocks had.

As much as I like Chuggaa, I'm glad he lost this time.

I've been thinking of making a KO a Character/Hurt and Heal hybrid game for TRG quotes.

Big McIntosh said:
As much as I like Chuggaa, I'm glad he lost this time.

I've been thinking of making a KO a Character/Hurt and Heal hybrid game for TRG quotes.

this seems to be a game Tim does good at, which is a nice change since he always got screwed over in other games.

So I'm not a Chuggaa fan anymore after he said he's only played about 1 hour of Portal and didn't really like it.

Nabber said:
So I'm not a Chuggaa fan anymore after he said he's only played about 1 hour of Portal and didn't really like it.

Wow. Just.... Wow.

I wonder what TRG will be be putting up next. If anything at all. Also, am I not the only one who can't stand watching Chuggaa's Okamiden LP? I tried but, I just felt so bored the entire time. It's like I'm watching regular Okami again, which was a decent LP, but really isn't worth a second visit.

Sorry if I offend someone by saying that I don't like the LP, I'm sure someone will.

Nabber said:
Nabber, I have to put my foot down here. People can have different opinions than you. People can like or dislike things that you don't like or dislike. Accept it.

Braeburn said:
Nabber said:
Nabber, I have to put my foot down here. People can have different opinions than you. People can like or dislike things that you don't like or dislike. Accept it.

Yeah, I would just give up. I don't think it'll get through. Hence why I avoided answering back completely.

Braeburn said:
Nabber said:
sheesh, it was a joke
Crackin355 said:
Also, am I not the only one who can't stand watching Chuggaa's Okamiden LP? I tried but, I just felt so bored the entire time. It's like I'm watching regular Okami again, which was a decent LP, but really isn't worth a second visit.
I didn't really like the SPM LP because it felt like Chuggaa was complaining the whole time, but I'm finding Okamiden quite interesting.

I'm also finding the Ōkamiden LP interesting. I think that I'll enjoy playing it at least as much as I enjoyed playing Ōkami.

I still need to finished the SPM LP, but from what I heard, he fast-forwarded like crazy and that's one of the things I really, really hate in LPs.

Yeah, he did that in the Pits of 100 Trials, if memory serves.

Well, I kinda don't blame him because the game is really repetitive, but at least we got to hear music.

Back