"Mario Sports Mix" Release Thread - It begins... (in other regions, obviously)

FunkyKong84 said:
If it's so simple to unlock her, why don't u just do it? I don't get that there's no video of her having been unlocked and people still think she's in the game. I don't think she's in the game, because we would have seen something by now.
Maybe. But I still hope.

Broggy said:
Sorry for doublepost, but this is important and I wanted you guys to see it.

I've seen on 6 different websites saying the Rosalina is unlockable, with the same way Funky Kong said. I suggest that this is the other character Miyamuto was talking about, well Slime was just another that Square Enix added. If this is real, I will be happy.

And if it was true that Rosalina made the cut for this game, both Nintendo and Square Enix would have had to design an athletic outfit for her (I'm suspecting it would be the same design as Peach and Daisy's outfits, but the difference would be her brooch and other element unique to her).

I still have my doubts that Rosalina would have made the cut for this game though.

MeritC said:
Broggy said:

I've seen on 6 different websites saying the Rosalina is unlockable, with the same way Funky Kong said. I suggest that this is the other character Miyamuto was talking about, well Slime was just another that Square Enix added. If this is real, I will be happy.

And if it was true that Rosalina made the cut for this game, both Nintendo and Square Enix would have had to design an athletic outfit for her (I'm suspecting it would be the same design as Peach and Daisy's outfits, but the difference would be her brooch and other element unique to her).

I still have my doubts that Rosalina would have made the cut for this game though.
Some guy has probably been going through all the game-cheat sites and adding that fake info.

Fawfulfury65 said:
MeritC said:
Broggy said:

Some guy has probably been going through all the game-cheat sites and adding that fake info.
I don't see why they would do that but maybe. One site I saw was posted by "WiiFolderJosh" and I watched some of his MSM videos so, I hope he is reliable. Maybe not.

If Rosalina were playable, she'd already be confirmed, and someone in Japan would have already unlocked her. But that hasn't happened because she's not playable.

Fawfulfury65 said:
If Rosalina were playable, she'd already be confirmed, and someone in Japan would have already unlocked her. But that hasn't happened because she's not playable.
Maybe someone just hacked or something to get her and it's all talk. Well we will see in 5 days.

Fawfulfury65 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Back on topic, looks like the UK is closing in on their respective release of the game.

As was just announced on the main Wiki site today, this game's been released in the remainder of Europe.

Now only the U.S. remains.

If it makes you any happier, White Mage has costume that looks ALOT like Rosalina. It's called White Mage Pure White but has the colour scheme of Rosalina. Kinda cool if you ask me.

Crackin355 said:
If it makes you any happier, White Mage has costume that looks ALOT like Rosalina. It's called White Mage Pure White but has the colour scheme of Rosalina. Kinda cool if you ask me.
Hm, well I'll name her..... Rosalina!

Or maybe the person who entered the so called "code" claiming about Rosalina was mainly referring to the the outfit that's almost like her's (for White Mage)...?

On a side note, did anyone else hear the news about NOA themselves hosting a Mario Sports Mix press conference involving Mario himself this coming Monday?

MeritC said:
Or maybe the person who entered the so called "code" claiming about Rosalina was mainly referring to the the outfit that's almost like her's (for White Mage)...?

On a side note, did anyone else hear the news about NOA themselves hosting a Mario Sports Mix press conference involving Mario himself this coming Monday?
Yeah. It's on the American website.

Not only that; if I'm not mistaken, I saw that an email was sent out saying about this press conference in question.

This should be interesting. Anyway, tomorrow's the big day for the U.S.... finally.

Hockey and basketball are by far the best games. I think that Hockey is slightly better than basketball too. Dodgeball can be fun, while Volleyball is the worst. It feels too slow and boring.

MnSG said:
The game won't be out until February 9th in my area.

Well, the usual drill in a case like this would be "Tuesday at the earliest, Thursday at the latest". As for me, I'm checking my stores right now to see if they got their shipments in yet.

I got this game. It's OK I guess. I've actually only played dodgeball. The controls are so bad and they just feel so uncomfortable. I've been playing it for an hour and I'm already sick of dodgeball.

The DK Dock course is so annoying too, especially when you've got no room to move.

Back