LeftyGreenMario's Anti-Wario propaganda (fan art thread)

You know that Luigi render that was used for this year's April Fools? I made a Mario one to go along with it.

qZAWouZ.png

RW5IptT.png
Can't wait for the Mario ballet game to come out!

Now time for a haphazard post
E72BDB2CC7E39BE6532914DE6C370657C343FF1A

"Who wants to play tennis???"

I also cooked up an updated Mario Tennis Ultra Smash Mario and Luigi ragdoll recently and they just look so adorable I had to pose them together for a photo
E78F957C7E75FE1F930A5165A99D676832E76152

I also celebrated Valentine's Day a while back. Luigi's head explodes. Mario has swords, axes, and arrows up his arse. Kontrast is dying from anger. Redshift is dying from embarrassment. Ultra Violet has died from mysterious causes. Baby Mario is dancing, flying from an mine, and is respawning over a mine in an infinite loop. Peach and Dark Light and Grayscale are getting abducted. Toadette is flying through the air. Waluigi is in a dumpster after being yeeted off from the Waluigi Death Egg by Daisy. The Yoshi is dying from mental overload. Baby Luigi is crushed by weight. Blulemisence falls alseep naked (but censored) Wiggler's segments are in disarray. Wario is Star KO'd. Toad is getting eaten by Clampy. Ray Trace is getting struck by lightning while he just wetted himself. Rosalina, after being couped up in space for so long, finally figures out what people actually do on Valentine's Day.
WuYJLTK.jpg

aMBjJoX.jpg

Welp I cooked this up to show off my new improved Luigi ragdoll. The idea is to have Luigis explore some sort of freakish surreal area but it does look like they're in some dank poorly lit place again...

BxdEh1K.png

Welp there was an alternate outfit the Sim version of Mayro Maroi wore in the Sims when the weather was hot, so I just redrew it in his normal toon proportions.

IDK if I'll shade later but it's tempting.

And here's some random sketches, including original sketch before the inking thing (and also before I shrunk the hands, they seem huge)... I always thought sketches carry some personality.

KKOsCNA.png

Oh he also looks like this normally (don't mind the eye scar placement, didn't decide until later it should be on the other eye)...
HV3Fl5L.png

Also this was a drawing I never really got to finishing

7YXICrj.png

If Waluigi Time <.< >.> doesn't pester me <.> hopefully he doesn't see this post...

Last edited:
@Striker Mario Boogaloo Congratulations! You have received a motivational limited-time Wario of the Day. This Wario of the Day will expire if you don't finish Waluigi on (training) wheels. Make sure to finish the drawing so you can keep your Wario of the Day!
MK64_Wario.png

If I don't it means the Wario of the Day will expire and he'll just give me another.

Oh I've also made Spore creations I haven't really shared until now

This would be a recreation of Dracozolt, the weird fossil Pokemon from Gen 8. Yes, it has an electric attack.
meXuKmv.png

And this is Murkrow. Used limb for a head I believe. I know people prefer using other parts to color like the beak and such, but I generally use moving parts if I can help it.
DzgbJPl.png

I haven't shown them all, since some are my sister's creations, but we did outfit several Mario characters in sci-fi outfits. This one is Larry Koopa having ALL the shields and health restoration, but his offenses are terrible. He's still annoying to take down.
IdX21h7.png

I've made some nonmedia reference stuff too.

I made a creature based off the citipati a while back because I think citipati is cute.
WViJ5ZN.png

Here is a better pic of one of my first creatures ever made, Briddy.
jRVYENS.png

I made a couple of pansies. They're herbivores.
w90NC4Y.png

I found the premade Grooby creature cute so I outfitted it. It's also one of the first creatures I ever encountered in the creature stage, so I make it a point to never really kill them. Not like they're hard to befriend since it's early creature stage.
xFC1ax7.png

Also made a few bird creatures. This one's based off a hummingbird.
rpo6Wcx.png

And in a similar Pokemon fashion, there's a fire, ice, and electric bird
rivs75c.png

BfCg7Qj.png

d2aHigu.png

Also, one of my very first creatures too. Didn't use it but, just played in the early creature creator to figure out the weirdest shape I can give for a creature.
5o43698.png

Also.... whatever this is... but I like how it turned out. It's like some thing of the woods.
S8RHRRX.png

Oh, I got more to share. I couldn't get 100% all my weird creations but maybe I will share them and even maybe make some more.

Oh I've also made Spore creations I haven't really shared until now

This would be a recreation of Dracozolt, the weird fossil Pokemon from Gen 8. Yes, it has an electric attack.
meXuKmv.png

And this is Murkrow. Used limb for a head I believe. I know people prefer using other parts to color like the beak and such, but I generally use moving parts if I can help it.
DzgbJPl.png

I haven't shown them all, since some are my sister's creations, but we did outfit several Mario characters in sci-fi outfits. This one is Larry Koopa having ALL the shields and health restoration, but his offenses are terrible. He's still annoying to take down.
IdX21h7.png

I've made some nonmedia reference stuff too.

I made a creature based off the citipati a while back because I think citipati is cute.
WViJ5ZN.png

jRVYENS.png

I made a couple of pansies. They're herbivores.
w90NC4Y.png

I found the premade Grooby creature cute so I outfitted it. It's also one of the first creatures I ever encountered in the creature stage, so I make it a point to never really kill them. Not like they're hard to befriend since it's early creature stage.
xFC1ax7.png

Also made a few bird creatures. This one's based off a hummingbird.
rpo6Wcx.png

And in a similar Pokemon fashion, there's a fire, ice, and electric bird
rivs75c.png

BfCg7Qj.png

d2aHigu.png

Also, one of my very first creatures too. Didn't use it but, just played in the early creature creator to figure out the weirdest shape I can give for a creature.
5o43698.png

Also.... whatever this is... but I like how it turned out. It's like some thing of the woods.
S8RHRRX.png

Oh, I got more to share. I couldn't get 100% all my weird creations but maybe I will share them and even maybe make some more.
That's really cool!

Quick Gmod pic, it's me and some guy's OC named "Jimmy" grossed out by Wario Star KO
KEwjGhY.jpg

I kind of need more "anti Wario propaganda" in this thread

DqFUSBo.jpg

And I share this because it's funny having Mario and friends explore some sort of unsettling location but dragging Waluigi around like Waluigi is deadweight.

(I do want to put Peach in these sometimes but available ragdolls of her just won't do it, I need to fix it some time but yknow if you think there aren't enough female characters it's established that the Wiggler, Blue Luma, and that Yoshi are girls, and Rosalina is there, but just not very visible)

I also cooked up an updated Mario Tennis Ultra Smash Mario and Luigi ragdoll recently and they just look so adorable I had to pose them together for a photo
E78F957C7E75FE1F930A5165A99D676832E76152

BxdEh1K.png

Welp there was an alternate outfit the Sim version of Mayro Maroi wore in the Sims when the weather was hot, so I just redrew it in his normal toon proportions.
Adorable 😊
7YXICrj.png

If Waluigi Time <.< >.> doesn't pester me <.> hopefully he doesn't see this post...
This should be the long past due Paperboy sequel! 😆
jRVYENS.png
So good 🥺

(I do want to put Peach in these sometimes but available ragdolls of her just won't do it, I need to fix it some time but yknow if you think there aren't enough female characters it's established that the Wiggler, Blue Luma, and that Yoshi are girls, and Rosalina is there, but just not very visible)

Guys
Mario
Luigi
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Toad
Metal Mario
Waluigi
Redshift
Ray Trace
Bluminescence
Ultra Violet
Kontrast

Girls
Skinny Yoshi
Pleima (Blue Luma)
Rosalina
Wiggler
Toadette
Dark Light
Blueshift

My Protectors pretty much inflate the guy counts...but rest assured that our female cast is more diverse than our male cast who aside from Toad are like variants of Mario.

Back