I had looked both the mariowiki and the wikipedia entries before posting this. Also I did not refer to the confusion with Ostro, I should've mentioned that in the OP.
Her original form in SMB2 was more dinosaur-like, as her mouth wasn't always open but only when spitting out eggs.
I'll try to...
1. Lots and lots of Mario characters. Preferably Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Hammer Bro, Bowser Jr, Nabbit, Sprixie, Pauline, Birdo, E.Gadd
2. Proper battle mode
3. More offline content, e.g. story mode
4. Better item system (probably they fixed that with the two item slots)
Nonsense. You refuse to accept the fact that Nintendo doesn't just do things randomly. If it's going to be a random character, it's going to be exceptional and usually only one character per game, e.g. Pink Gold Peach, Funky Kong, ROB.
Anything else is pretty predictable and based on existing...
1. DLC with Link/ Isabelle etc. was added because Nintendo wanted to introduce non-Mario characters to the series. I didn't address your DLC point cause it was pointless.
2. Penguin/ Cat/ Frog/ Tanooki are all costumes featured in mainstream Mario games. You can't have a Crocodile...
Well if wacky costumes are in the game, I won't use them, but I'll have to look at them when other people use them!
Also, it isn't even fan service. Just because 2-3 people want them on the marioboards, it doesn't mean that Mario fans care about such BS.
says common sense and taste. Pink Gold Peach is just an exception. You guys are arguing here that all characters should get crazy designs. Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach aren't wacky at all.
Also, the reason why they chose Pink Gold Peach to be included in the roster was the somewhat popularity of...
I really don't get it why people turn to Mario Kart for wackiness. Just because you have bad taste and you wanna see Waluigi in a bikini costume doesn't mean that the developers care about what you think.
Costumes for Mario/ Peach/ Luigi/ Wario and Bowser (Dry Bowser) and colors for Yoshis/...